This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Forum Games

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2011

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2
Default Heroes and Villains

1. No vulgarity or overtly perverted discussion, anywhere, in posts or results.

2. Discussion over rulings is allowed but shall be contained to two posts . You may ask the GM why a ruling was made a certain way, but don’t drag it out, forever. Once a decision is made stop arguing or wrath of the GM will be enforced.

3. Wrath of the GM, live players that get out of hand, and/or refuse to accept the ruling at hand will be killed instantly, ghosts that continue arguing will lose their vote.

4. Nobody is allowed to control another players’ actions or turn for them. If you have to be away for something important, mid-game, IRL, PM the GM to wave sleeper damage. PMing the GM only stops sleeper damage, it does NOT prevent other players from attacking/ killing you.

5. Sleeper damage, anyone inactive for 3 days or more without prior notification of the GM, will lose 10HP per day/ turn. Actions include, battling, and moving, if you do neither of these things, you will lose HP after three days.

6. Choose your affiliation when signing up or an affiliation will be chosen for you when all player slots have been taken. There is a cap of 20 players.

7. Players are allowed 1 power/ ability per round. Transformations that combine abilities or has multiple abilities are not allowed.

8. Summoner is an acceptable power, but one creature/ person/ thing may be summoned per turn and will disappear at the end of the turn it is summoned.

9. Ranged attacks: you may use ranged attacks on opponents only ONE room over. Player performing the attack will have to post a number between 1 and 10, RNG will be set up with two columns. If attacker’s number is the top most number of either column player will hit target with applicable damage minus 10HP. If attacker’s number is not in the top two spots, no damage taken to target. IF YOU USE A RANGED ATTACK YOU CANNOT MOVE FROM THE ROOM YOU ARE IN THE TURN THE RANGED ATTACK IS USED.

10. Equipment, you may only have ONE equipped item, be that weapon, armor or whatever. Only things excluded from equipment are capsules.

11. Players are NOT allowed to have the same power as anyone else. Chosen abilities are first request, first given.
~ if johnny has super strength, bob cannot have super strength, too.

12. players start with 100HP, damage is calculated as follows.
a. damage from normal punches, kicks, etc… range from 10 to 15HP
b. damage from equipment, I/e weapons, ranges from 15 to 25HP.
c. damage from abilities range from 20 to 40 HP
d. damage involving power capsule, using abilities. Ranges from 50 to 75 HP loss.
e. damage from ranged attacks 10 to 30HP, (Power capsule involvement, 40 to 65HP)

IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE TARGET OF ATTACK MAX DAMAGE IS USED BUT SPREAD EVENLY AMONGST ALL WHO WERE ATTACKED.

I.E IF PLAYER A ATTACKS PLAYERS B, C, D, AND E WITH POWER CAPSULE, 18HP WOULD BE TAKEN FROM PLAYERS B, C, D, AND E.

13. Secret attacks may be PMed to the GM

14. Knocked out players vote to hurt 1 live player by 10HP

15. Once per turn GM give 2 items are given to players. Decided by RNG. Not necessarily every turn. Items are as follows.
~a. power capsule, increased power to abilities.
~b. healing capsule, heals 50HP
~c. Invincibility capsule, take no damage in turn.
~D. Life capsule, can only be given to a ghost, reanimates the ghost, only ONE given per round, can only be given when half the players are ghosts.

16. Items don't need to be used the same turn they are given.

17. You can use your items to help somebody else.

18. NO ITEM DEFAULT ACTIVATION.

19. Thou Shalt not steal items from dead players.

20. Turns last 24 hours with one day off per week depending on the GM’s schedule.

21. Everyone is allowed to play, however, if you ignore these guidelines or refuse to accept final decisions on rulings, you will be forced to sit out ONE round.

22. Sign ups: initial sign ups last 1 day or until we hit 20 players, whichever comes first. Once signups conclude, A description of abilities will be posted on first page along with player list. Game start will be 24 hours after signups have concluded and abilities have been posted. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO LOOK AT THE ABILITY DESCRIPTION TO MAKE SURE IT’S ACURATE, ONCE GAME STARTS, ABILITIES MAY NOT BE CHANGED.

23. Players may not heal themselves by means of their power.

24. No living player can control the ghost vote or nullify it except by invincibility capsule.

25. A gm can choose whether to allow either stealing capsules from a living player, dead player, or both.

Maps

L= Library
CC = Council Chambers
H = Hospital
Crypt = crypt
UD = Houses and undinai dwellings
P = Pantry i/e where food is stored
F = Forge where weapons are made
SB = shuttle bay where space vehicles are stored.
EC = execution chambers
C = Convent
D = Detention center or Prison

DP = Dead Pool
D = Dark Prison
P = Pit II
PG = Palace Grounds
B = Beetle Lair
K = Khans Arena
TP = The Portal
OS = Outworld Spire
GD = Golden Desert
E = Evil Tower
T = Dragon Kings Temple
DM = Dragon Mountain
L = Living Forest
H = Hells Foundry
F = Falling Cliffs

RR = Raven Rock
DS - Deathclaw Sanctuary
LL = Little Lamight
TL = Tranquility Lane/Vault 112
TT = Tenpenny Tower
FI = Fort Independence
A = Andale
PF = Paradise Falls
M = Megaton
FC = Fort Constantine
O = Oasis
BT = Big Town
CS = Clifftop Shacks
OO = Old Olney
RD = Republic of Dave
R = Regulator HQ
M (grey) = Minefield
CC = Canterbury Commons
CF = Corvega Factory
SD = Super Duper Mart
D - Dukovs Place
G = Greyditch
MH = Museum of National History
GNR = Galaxy News Radio
C = Citadel
RC = Rivet City

F= Forge
P= Prison
UD = Undinai dwellings
H = Hospital
Crypt = Crypt

Last edited by Ninjasplaycardgames2; 11-06-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Old 04-11-2011

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2

GM LIST
* represents current GM

1. Gcar
2. Ninja*
3. Tyler

Team #1
. Tyler - Holes and Walls and Shroud of Shadows - Hero
. HS - Summoner with Magic Mirrors (pending confirmation) - Villain

Power: Summoning

The weapons I may choose to become are:
Sword - Invisible Damage
Lance - Extension
Twin Guns - Top Priority
Gauntlets - Energy-draining
Flamethrower - Holy Flame (Special Rules)
1) Can't be put out by any means except what is listed.
2) Does not consume material such as air or grass to light or stay lit.
3) After the first turn of normal power damage, burns for 5 turns taking 5 HP per turn.
4) Can be transfered to someone else.
5) If it's transfered to someone else, then the counter resets and it burns for 5 turns.
6) If someone enters a room that's lit on holy fire, then they will catch fire. The room will burn for 5 turns as normal.
Taken from the story of the burning bush, it is a flame that burns but doesn't consume. It represents truth.
TTGL - Reality-Bending (Power Capsule Only, costs that summon's life to use)

My familiars are a set of small chibis who unlock the magical power of weapons, as well as lets me turn into a weapon for as long as someone wields me. I take no damage from being wielded as long as I'm in that form, but I will take damage if I'm attacked by someone. The chibi turns into a small ruby somewhere inside the weapon, making it hard to damage.

If I die while in weapon form the weapon breaks but I stay in that form. My currently-summoned chibi is then released and becomes the familiar of whoever was wielding me at the time, allowing them to power up their weapon.

If I'm being wielded, then I do not count as a weapon for whoever is wielding me, since it is my power that allows them to. They can still wield their normal weapon. The weapon that I become I must stay for as long as I'm being wielded. I may choose the power that I have as a weapon, but once I choose a particular power for a particular weapon, I can't change the power that specific weapon has.

If my familiar dies, I can revive it in exchange for half of my total HP. (Not bloody likely, but the option is nice)

I have 5 familiars. Each one is tied to one of those weapons. They'll disappear at the end of the turn they're summoned, and I'll still keep my weapon's form and power if they're gone, for one turn. I have to keep resummoning them to keep my form, but I don't have to shift back to human form to do so.

My weapon is an infinite supply of magical mirrors.
Rules:
1) Can only carry up to 5 mirrors at any time.
2) Replenish 1 mirror every turn.
3) Start with 3 mirrors.
4) A mirror is indistinguishable from the real me by any means, unless I directly state I want the person to know which one is the real me.
5) Attacking a mirror will nullify damage to me for that turn if I'm in weapon form.
6) Attacking a mirror will split damage between me and the person who attacks it if I'm in normal form.
7) A multi-target attack will target all people and mirrors in the same room as me as long as I have a mirror set up. This includes the wielder of the attack.
8) A mirror will stay set up if it is not attacked.
9) If I have 0 mirrors left over at the end of a turn, then it takes an extra turn to replenish said mirror.

Team #2
. Baku - Super Strength with Spiky Ball on Chain - Villain
. Zairak - Paint Editor with Vorefibre - Hero

Weapon: Vorefibre

Power (Paint):

Ability to treat reality as a Paint program. Can copy, paste, crop, recolor, resize, draw new objects, zoom in, zoom out, write and spraypaint. Can cut and delete, as well as resize the game area, but only with a power capsule. Can only use one ability per turn.

Copy:
Store a copy of an object of any description onto a copy toolbar. Can only store up to five objects. Power/magic weapons and such like cannot be copied. Can copy any number of objects per turn, however.

Paste: Can create an instance of any of the objects on the copy toolbar. Amount of copies are limitless, but can only create one thing per turn.

Crop:
Can select parts of the environment within the area the user is in. Can also select entire players, with their permission. Can then move the cropped part somewhere else within the area the user is in.

Recolor:
Can change the color of anything, whether it be a small change to the color or a complete color change. Limitless scale.

Resize:
Can alter the size of any object or player. Pixelation may occur.

Draw new objects:
Can create objects via the use of lines and colors. Object will function as the object normally would.

Zoom in/Zoom out:
Can cause their own vision or that of others to zoom in or out, between the scale of 10% and 1000%, with 100% being normal vision. Essentially the ability to make somebody far-sighted or near-sighted, with all that entails.

Write:
Can leave messages on any surface, or in the air. Every character is available for this purpose.

Spraypaint:
Can spraypaint over any surface, or in the air. Primarily used to obscure vision. Any color is usable.

Cut/Delete:
Can delete parts of a single player. Limited to one part, identified by name. Only for non-fatal uses, can't delete a brain for instance. Normal power damage. Power capsule ability.

Resize the game area:
Can increase or decrease the size of the entire game area up to 1000% or down to 10%. Power capsule ability.

Supercrop:
Able to select and move anything in the game, up to the scale of an entire single area. This includes players, with or without their permission. Can then move the selected area anywhere else and make a new path(s) to it. Can move selected player anywhere within the game. Power capsule ability.

Team #3
. Grim - Ying/Yang Aura Shift with Aura Blade - Hero

Player has the potent to wield both light and darkness, though can generally only control one at a time.

Each turn, the players power for the turn is determined via rng. The results give the following:
45% or below: control over light
56% or above: control over dark
46-55%: neutral or grey zone

If the neutral zone is reached, another rng must occur:
50% or below: player loses all powers for that turn
51% or above: player gains control of both light and dark, enabling combo attacks and potentially higher than usual damage, or control of what is in between light and dark.
20% chance of gaining control of light and dark
30% chance of controlling neutral stance related abilities.

In the two main cases the further away the number is from 50 the stronger the max and min hit for powers become. For every 10 away from 50 the min and max damage increases for plus 2 for powers, thus with light 1 would mean max of 50 damage and dark or neutral 100 for 50. However, to counter this when shifting from light to dark or vice versa, aura sickness occurs. Damage is reduced by 1 for every 10 difference between the two. For example, start with dark 70 and shift to light 30. have an initial +4 boost, but 70-30=40 so is neutralised, and in worst case light 1 to dark 57, no initial boost but -5 due to sickness.

For the gray zone the power boost is an instant +10 if powers are not lost, and changing to a new aura has no sickness effect.

Light and dark manipulation includes things related to them in lore, so dark can use illusion for example and light can do some healings effects to a degree.

. Biggles - Alchemy with Large Iron Rod - Villain

Team #4
. Ocean - Style - Hero
Hair work

-Cut n Style
I cut and style enemies hair into something girly and cute, it totally has volume and body now! (damage attack)
-Dye job
I like, color my ally's hair, highlights lowlights, you name it! It totally makes them have more confidence! (+10 damage for allies attack and damage to Ocean is halved that turn)

Make up
-Bright eyes
With my magic brushes I "open" my enemies eyes more, causing any damage they take to be doubled, up to max damage. (power damage with a 20% chance of doubling it, recharge time of 3 turns)
-Dramatic lips
I use my magic to give my allies dramatic, kissable lips, charming anyone they attack. (causes anyone attacking ally to be charmed for one turn, unable to attack them)
Clothing
-Lolli Land
I make my enemies the cutest lollies and hideyoshis I possibly can! Thier so pretty oh so pretty! (damage attack, horrifies enemy by turning them into a little girl/boy in a dress)
-Sexy Mama
I make my allies so sexy that they hurt non-allies eyes...literally. (adds 1-30 (RNG) damage to ally attacks )

Accesorize!
-Hair -bows, bands, clips, feathers, curls! I make my enemie's hair up so well its to die for....literally! (damage attack)
-Shoes -My allies suddenly find thier footwear is so fabulous they can move faster for one turn! (double movement for one turn)

. Fenrir - Shapeshifting with Brain Chip - Villain

Any living organism and certain mythological organisms are shapeshiftable. Non-living things can be shapeshifted, but a time limit for the change must be set bwefore hand as I can't manually change back.

Power capsule lets me shapeshift the high-end mythological critters and mix-and match shapeshifting bits.

Equipment: Mad Scientist Brain Chip: What does it do? It makes shapeshifting better! How does it do this? It allows me to make slight alterations to a form without a power capsule (not REALLY mixing and matching shit, but like making something a little stronger or faster or whatever). How does it still work if I've shapeshifted my brain into something smaller or larger? SCIENCE IS HOW.

Pixie – Small: + 10 damage taken. Pixie Dust grants flight to allies for one turn
Unicorn – Purity: takes 5 less damage from villains and deals 5 more to them. May heal corrupted environments.
Pegasus – Flight: +1 movement
Minotaur – Brute: May deal 10 more damage once per turn, at the cost of not being able to move or shapeshift.
Golem – Living Clay: takes 10-15 less damage from physical attacks, but 20-30 more from fire attacks.
Mermaid
Dryad – Tree Spirit: Invisibility in forests, may talk to trees and plants. May fuse with trees and plants.
Siren – Enchanting Song: Men who hear the song are drawn to the siren, unable to attack her for the turn.
Jorogumo – Spider Silk: May create and control spider webbing in both spider and half-spider form.
Goblin – Evil: takes 5 less damage from heroes and deals 5 more to them. May corrupt environments.
Lesser Elemental – Elemental: limited control of the element. Made out of the element. The elements that may be chosen are Flower, Dust, Sewage, Hair and Stench.
Ghost – Unfinished Business: Cannot attack. Immune to physical attacks, but magical attacks will still strike.
Jack-o’-the-Lantern – Immunity to fire. Limited fire control. At the cost of being able to attack or change shapes, the user can force one target to copy their movement for the turn.

Team #5
. Ave - Virus - Hero

Power: Viral Replication
So pretty much I use fellow players as hosts to replicate myself in. I inject my viral nucleic acid into them merely by touch. After touching someone, the next turn two of me will rip out of the host's stomach, causing ability damage. From then on I'll be able to action for all 3 of me. Each me can infect more than once, but after you've been infected I can't infect you again. Any damage caused by me is split between me. Each of me will have 100 HP, but if you kill one me you kill them all because I said so. And capsules will go the original me.

. Dark - Animism with Segmented Staff

Description: Allows me to place a spirit into non-conscious life or objects, essentially bringing them to life and under my control. I can also leave very basic instructions imprinted on objects that can take effect even if I move to where the object is out of my range.
Weapon: Segmented Staff

Team #6
. Weirdsmells - Environmental Manipulation - Villain
. Rikkus - Mike Dawson - Hero

First off, I cannot win, because I'm Mike Dawson.

Second, whenever I yell "I DIDN'T KILL RITA" It causes everyone around me to be paralyzed over how absolutely STUPID I am. I am also paralyzed, because I suddenly think I'm in my bathroom, and begin contemplating the meaning of life.

I can damage others by asking them the same conversation topic 20 times in a row. It is not very powerful. Probably 1 or two HP at most.

My weapon is a large ring from a ring toss game. I cannot accurately hit with it, I.E I can never hit with it.

Team #7
. Ninjaslayer - Energy Attacks

Power: Energy Attacks

Special moves

Kaioken: At the cost of 50hp, i can double my attack for one turn.

Absorption: When near a dead body, i have a 20% chance to absorb his power to increase my next attacks strength by 15 in addition to its base damage (if near a body i killed the chance of sucess increases to 40%)

Special Beam Cannon: An extremely powerful attack, only useable once every three turns. (RNG for this attack is 30-40 rather than 20-40)

Last resort: I jump into the middle of the room and explode. heavily damaging anyone in the room and killing me, it also destroys the room i was in. (does 50 spread damage)

Weapon: a boot launcher

. Zariu - Plant Manipulation with Whip

Power:Plant Manipulation: control growth, plant them, set when seeds mature and have effect, movement, and can grow them anywhere

DeathBind Roses - thorns have a toxin that slowly eats at your bones - causes damage equivalent to the amount of turns you have been poisoned squared(1 turn = 1... 2 turn = 4 etc) caps at 4 turns = 16 dmg (maybe less, check me on that GM)

Sleeping Star Lilies - the pollen and scent fills the area, putting everyone to sleep

Tempting Tulips - the sight and smell of them has an aphrodisiac effect

Exploding Light Alliums - Explode in a flash of light causing blindness

Poison Stinking Corpse Lily(Rafflesia) - Disgusting smell that carries a light poison - 5 dmg a turn while in area of bloom

Giant Venus Flytrap - naturally closes on anything that touches it - damages by sharp outer "teeth" and digestion

Acid Pitcher Plant - slippery walls and a pool of acid in the bottom

Sex Change Sundew - anything that touches the sundew part is stuck and then wrapped up... when it unravels from around them sex has been changed and they have been slightly damaged due to digestion

Hallucinogen Trumpet - releases hallucinogenic scent

Weapon:Whip

Team #8
. Aster - Gravity Manipulation
. Animex - Nature with Claymore - Hero

Power: Nature
Element depends on the terrain.

Forest/Jungle/Swamp = wood
Desert/Wasteland= sand
Lake/River/Estuary = water
Volcano = fire
Rocky Mountain/Plateau= rock
Grasslands/Hills = wind
Tundra/Snowy Mountain/Ice Flow/Snowlands = ice
Buildings/Cliff= electricity
City = metal
Weapon: Claymore (not the mines, the sword)

Last edited by Ninjasplaycardgames2; 11-23-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-11-2011

Victories:

Heroes = 1

Villains = 1

Hall of Fame

Hall of Shame

Quote of Fame
Gcar Round 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimfang999 View Post
Ninjas you dipshit I told you not to kill zariu

Bragging Rights

Animex's Deaths: 0
Kills:
Rikkus - 1

Asters Deaths: 2
Kills:

Aves Deaths: 2
Kills:
Baku - 1
Biggles - 1
Ishi - 1
Yami - 1

Bakus Deaths: 2
Kills:
Ave - 1
Biggles - 1
Dark - 1
Ishi - 1
Rikkus - 1
Sajeev - 1
Tyler - 1

Biggles Deaths: 3
Kills:
Fenrir - 1
Holyshadow - 1

Darks Deaths: 1
Kills:
Fenrir - 1

Fenrirs Deaths: 2
Kills:
Ave - 1
Baku - 1
Ninja - 1

Grims Deaths: 3
Kills:
Aster - 1
GwTyler - 1
Weirdsmells - 1

Holys Deaths: 2
Kills:
Grim - 1
Kudos - 1

Ishis Deaths: 2
Kills:

Kudos Deaths: 1
Kills:

Ninjas Deaths: 2
Kills:
HS - 1
Zariu - 1

Oceans Deaths: 1
Kills:
biggles - 1

Omni's Deaths: 1
Kills:
Grim - 1
Tyler - 1

Rikkus Deaths: 1
Kills:
Ninja - 1

Sajeevs Deaths: 1
Kills:

Tylers Deaths: 2
Kills:
Ave - 1

Weirdsmells Deaths: 1
Kills:

Yamiangies Deaths: 1
Kills:

Zairaks Deaths: 2
Kills:

Zarius Deaths: 0
Kills:
Grim - 1

Banned Powers
1. Ability to Shatter Anything
2. Any form of Time Travel
3. Ability to Teleport anywhere you can't see
4. Ability to Summon the GM
5. Healing of any kind
6. Attack Stat Boosts (open for discussion)
7. Being able to change damage taken
8. Super Chemist
9. Intangibility (open for discussion)

Last edited by Ninjasplaycardgames2; 11-26-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-11-2011

Blurb: Anon, do you have a moment to talk about Jesus?

If I may sign up, I would enjoy the following power and weapon:

Power: The ability to shatter "all things" within 10 feet of myself and my weapon. That means the full range of my weapon plus 10 feet. A barrier is projected between me and what I intend to cut specifically to show the range of my attack.
-"All things" is vague. It includes things like time, light, gravity, and air, as well as things like natural laws, though philosophical things require chargeup and/or a power capsule.
Weapon: Naginata that gives superhuman senses to one who wields it. Sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing.

Call me Whitebeard. I'm a Hero.

Last edited by HolyShadow; 04-11-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Note that its final edit is at this time: 7:55 PM EST, 4/11/2011. No further changes to the power will be made.
Old 04-11-2011
Always niggling about his title and May birthdays

Blurb: Some blurbs just like to watch the world burn
Send a message via MSN to biggles1 Send a message via Yahoo to biggles1 Send a message via Skype™ to biggles1

Villan
Same powers as previous game
aka. alchemy, starting weapon is a large iron rod
Old 04-11-2011

Blurb: If I save time, when do I get it back?

FINE

Last edited by Ishikawa Oshro; 04-12-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 04-11-2011
winrar

Blurb: Certified Optimist.

I sign up
Power: Metal Control
Weapons: Sharp Metal Throwing Cards
Old 04-11-2011

Ishi, if its not too much trouble, could you be a bit more specific >:V
Old 04-12-2011

Send a message via MSN to Fenrir502

I sign up.
Power: shapeshifting
Quote:
Take the form of any object yada yada yada, living objects = okay, non-living objects = death, yada yada yada, select mythical/imaginary creatures available at DM discretion.
Equipment: Raz's goggles

Last edited by Fenrir502; 04-15-2011 at 03:36 AM.
Old 04-12-2011

Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985

Did we hear from Gcar yet?
Old 04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwtyler1985 View Post
Did we hear from Gcar yet?
Sally gave me permission to make a new thread
Old 04-12-2011
AssterGray Mod

Blurb: i pray one day i'd live to see you break a smile~
Send a message via MSN to AsterGray

Old 04-12-2011

Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985

Well if Gcar's ok with it, then I'd like to play too...

Spatial Manipulation build - restrictions Alpha, Beta, and Gamma released. Hammerspace restriction released. - My equipment will be a top hat and a cane sword.

Affiliation: Villain. Khorosho.

Last edited by gwtyler1985; 04-12-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Old 04-12-2011

We now have a full 10 players... lets go for 20 >:D
Old 04-12-2011

Again, only if Gcar is ok with this. If not, everything is going back. It's her decision.
Old 04-12-2011

-_- they've had rounds with 20 people b4
Old 04-12-2011

Yeah, but I was talking about whether or not she's ok with opening up a new thread or not. I still want to play in a more public round, but not unless she's ok with it...
Old 04-12-2011

not to sound rude but do we really need Gcar's permission?
I know it's morally correct but she is no longer really all that active and it would seem trivial to attempt to get her "consent" to continue playing a forum game.

If this continues with the "gcar permission" I say we just make a rip off the game and go from there cause its starting to really get annoying. I mean its simply a forum game. Not some amazing high tech gadget -_-
Old 04-12-2011

Gcar's an awful territorial girl.

Well... if she complains you can always just start up Start of the End again. It's basically the same game with no limit on powers.
Old 04-13-2011

holy ur a genius. If u gave me all the details I would deff start it back up/ Thats game was thee bomb!
Old 04-13-2011

...Ok, but does it have to be that big? Last time it just went down because you, baku, and ani (I think it was him anyway. He was active enough) all drifted off. I think one GM this time would be fine.

And yes, Gcar is a terrible girl. She nearly tore my head off last time she felt like we went behind her back.
Old 04-13-2011

the thread still exists here: http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries...ead.php?t=5135

Change rules as you see fit to work better, and make a new thread, if you want.

It should still be different than this, but not as different as it is now. I'd get rid of stats entirely, for one.
Old 04-13-2011

Ok, but let's wait and see if Gcar says anything. Ave's probably doing what he can to get in touch with her, and if she doesn't care, then there is no problem. Besides, we still have until the weekend before Ninja starts this round anyway, so there really is nothing to do but wait and see what happens.
Old 04-13-2011

I'm mainly worried of her popping up midround and forcing us to stop playing because of it. It might still be a good idea to reform those rules just in case.
Old 04-13-2011

yea that would most likely lead to an annoyance >.<
Old 04-13-2011

Blurb: I got face to personaly mess with me
Send a message via Skype™ to yamiangie

i was going to sit out the round because of school work and what not but what the hell.
well i'll take my molecular manipulation and knife with wire line. and stick me where ever you need to even out the teams.
Old 04-13-2011
AssterGray Mod

Blurb: i pray one day i'd live to see you break a smile~
Send a message via MSN to AsterGray

oh my power is tech reconfiguration, equipment is bag of electronical trinkets.
Old 04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamiangie View Post
i was going to sit out the round because of school work and what not but what the hell.
well i'll take my molecular manipulation and knife with wire line. and stick me where ever you need to even out the teams.
Its a free-for-all round
Old 04-14-2011
winrar

Blurb: Certified Optimist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamiangie View Post
That reminds me of Hei.
Old 04-14-2011
Draw all the things!

Location: The wind under my wings has carried me to where the sun sails and the moon walks
Blurb: Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy
Send a message via MSN to kudos

Sure, I'll play

Telekinesis with double-sided light saber for me

Hero (Jedi knight fantasy fulfillment ftw!)
Closed Thread