This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  
 
HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3751  
Old 07-12-2013
SupermewX300's Avatar
SupermewX300 SupermewX300 is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: Where the voices will NEVER find me!
Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
I tried this deck against the common decks. they where of about equal strength. Of cause I couldn't win against shock master or the big eye, but that doesn't bother me. both cards should be forbidden and when I only lose because my opponent uses forbidden cards, that is no defeat.
The Big eye is one strong cards you don't even have to draw which allows you to take control of two opponents monsters permanently. snatch steal gives you opponent +1000LP each turn, only effects one monster, last only fr as long as snatch steal does, has do be drawn and can be countered by more cards. as long as snatch steal is forbidden, in my eyes the big eye is forbidden as well.
Unless my Opponent uses totally op cards which are only allowed so that people will buy them, but which will be forbidden as soon as everyone spent money on them, the blue eyes white dragons are even with the new decks.
Wait, so you're saying that you don't count your losses against Big Eye or Shock Master? I'm afraid that's called being a sore loser.
Reply With Quote
  #3752  
Old 07-13-2013
Blaydrix's Avatar
Blaydrix Blaydrix is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: In the TEG studio
Blurb: guys watch my channel
Posts: 13,554
Send a message via AIM to Blaydrix Send a message via MSN to Blaydrix Send a message via Yahoo to Blaydrix Send a message via Skype™ to Blaydrix
Default

I play dragon rulers, which drops Big Eye and Dracossack every turn, sometimes two in a single turn. I can still get sacked by freaking Gem-Knights. The cards aren't the problem, you have to adjust your skill level accordingly. GRANTED, they are pretty stupid cards. But I don't think either of them or even Shock Master is ban worthy.
Reply With Quote
  #3753  
Old 10-22-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaydrix View Post
I play dragon rulers, which drops Big Eye and Dracossack every turn, sometimes two in a single turn. I can still get sacked by freaking Gem-Knights. The cards aren't the problem, you have to adjust your skill level accordingly. GRANTED, they are pretty stupid cards. But I don't think either of them or even Shock Master is ban worthy.
I consider dragosack, big eye, shock master and many other cards ban worthy. not because they are unbeatable, but they change the way the game is played. since those strong XYZ, which are easy to get on the field, the way the game was played changed a lot. you can get XYZ with any monster and any time (you don't have to draw them first). the game doesn't offer a lot of variation any more, since every move mostly leads to the same XYZ monster.
Reply With Quote
  #3754  
Old 12-12-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Good morning, everyone.
I’d like to give a hopefully objective review on how the game changed, because I like this game and I will force my interests and opinions on everyone^^
Probably the most noticeable change is how the Extra-Deck gained more influence and importance. In the past, when the Extra-Deck only stored Fusion-Monsters before you summon them, most decks didn’t have an Extra-Deck, because a Fusion-Summon requires assembling the specific monsters listed on the Fusion-Monster. This changed when Synchro-Monsters were introduced in the 3rd generation. They are also stored in the Extra-Deck, but unlike Fusion-Monsters, you don’t need specific cards to summon them. You only need to collect Monsters whose total level is equal to the Level of the Synchro-Monster which you want to summon and one of those monsters has to be a Tuner. In order to summon the XYZ-Monsters you don’t even need a tuner, you only need to collect Monsters with the same level.
As Synchro- and XYZ-Monsters usually don’t need specific monsters to be summoned, but can be summoned by combining any monsters, you can decide which one you want to summon based on the situation. Furthermore, many new cards and archetypes focus on modifying the level of your Monsters, so you can summon Synchro and XYZ even easier.
As summoning Syncro and XYZ became very easy and you can chose the monster which you want to summon based on the situation, most players chose this -apparently superior- strategy over older strategies.
Before the introduction of Synchro and XYZ, there was another big change in the game dynamic. That change occurred at the end of the 2nd generations, when the archetypes “Lightworn” and “dark Counterparts” were released. Since then, the Graveyard gained a lot of importance. Lightsworn force you to put cards from your Deck to your Graveyard, while Dark Counterparts require cards in your Graveyard to be played. Later similar cards were released to give you more control over which cards you have in your graveyard and more ways to use them. Though this strategy worked quite well, now it is nearly never used alone anymore, but only as part of a deck which also summons Synchro and XYZ.
Therefore most duels are just like the other, since both player play with a deck based on summoning the same Synchro- and XYZ-Monsters.
Reply With Quote
  #3755  
Old 12-12-2013
SupermewX300's Avatar
SupermewX300 SupermewX300 is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: Where the voices will NEVER find me!
Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!
Posts: 317
Default

Hardly. Yes, most decks will use those aspects of the game, but how they are used varies wildly. More options in play means more different playstyles, and more strategic decisions on the part of the player, adding a layer of complexity to the game, reducing the infuence of luck and increasing the influence of skill. I honestly prefer the way the game is played now to how it was played back then, because it favours the thinking man and not the lucky.
Reply With Quote
  #3756  
Old 12-13-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

I made a different experience.
Since now you can easily get the right XYZ or Synchro for every situation, you don't have to think that much any more. When you encounter Problem A, you summon Solution A, when you encounter Problem B, you summon Solution B. Synchro and XYZ can be summoned nearly always, so you always have access to the solutions for the problems. Before you could Summon cards regardless of your Luck, you had to solve the problem with the cards in your hand. sure, which cards you had depended on luck, but therefore solving a problem demanded a lot more thinking than it does now. Also in deck building you had to design your deck in a way that you have a solution for everything all the time. that also demanded a much higher amount of thinking than building a deck with which you can summon Synchro and XYZ easily.
I made the experience that a well build deck without Extra-Deck might not always give you the perfect hand, but with enough skill you can always find a solution for every problem. But that demands more thinking than simply summoning the proper solution from your Extra-Deck.

theoretically the introduction of XYZ and Synchro could increase the strategy part. but that's not the case. the game dynamic changed in a different way.
Reply With Quote
  #3757  
Old 12-13-2013
SupermewX300's Avatar
SupermewX300 SupermewX300 is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: Where the voices will NEVER find me!
Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!
Posts: 317
Default

First, you don't make experiences.

Second, new card types means more options, more options means more decisions being made in-game, and that means more outcomes based on thought. That's how trading card games work. Simply having a card doesn't mean you know how or when to use it. And no card is a solution. Every card has 1 function, and no single effect can beat an opponent alone. It's figuring out how to us these things together in your exact situation that wins you the game. The new features mean you're constantly thinking ahead, trying to figure out your opponent's next move, whereas in the past, Yu-Gi-Oh simply boiled down to "what is the strongest card I can play right now".
Reply With Quote
  #3758  
Old 12-13-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

every aspect adds options, but when the game is missbalanced, the dynamic will suffer.

let's say your opponent has a monster with 2000ATK on the field. now you can always get Nr. 50 and that monster is gone. where is the thinking in that?


what do you mean by "you don't make experiences"?
Reply With Quote
  #3759  
Old 12-14-2013
Blaydrix's Avatar
Blaydrix Blaydrix is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: In the TEG studio
Blurb: guys watch my channel
Posts: 13,554
Send a message via AIM to Blaydrix Send a message via MSN to Blaydrix Send a message via Yahoo to Blaydrix Send a message via Skype™ to Blaydrix
Default

The game is different now. The issues you might encounter on the field are typically much more complex than "monster with 2000 atk." And you can't simply summon anything from your extra deck on demand. For instance, perhaps your deck is really good at summoning rank 4 XYZ monsters, but literally can't summon rank 3 XYZ monsters. Now, there DOES exist spot removal in rank 4, but usually at a cost.

And the Forbidden/Limited list still exists to get rid of or hinder the "play this and you win" cards.
Reply With Quote
  #3760  
Old 12-14-2013
SupermewX300's Avatar
SupermewX300 SupermewX300 is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: Where the voices will NEVER find me!
Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
what do you mean by "you don't make experiences"?
I mean there is no such thing as making an experience. Experiences are had.

And as far as your scenario goes, that tells me nothing about the game state. Yes, I may have a way to get around that monster thanks to my extra deck. But what cost do I have to pay to summon it? Would I rather use that cost on something else? Should I get a monster with a much higher attack to avoid Forbidden Lance and similar cards? Or should I get a 2100 attack monster who is vulnerable to those cards, but has a better effect? Does my opponent have any traps set? Might I instead be better off getting a monster that can deal with those traps but is still weaker than the monster? Or should I keep my potential materials on the field, where I can use them for other purposes?

This is the thought process of modern Yu-Gi-Oh players during every turn of every game. You can't tell me that before Yu-Gi-Oh became a complex game, duelists had to put in anywhere near as much thought into their actions.
Reply With Quote
  #3761  
Old 12-14-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

When you have a bucket of water and a bucket of oil, you don't need as much thinking to put out a fire, than when you only have a bucket of oil. the more tools you have, the less creativity is needed to solve a problem.
Reply With Quote
  #3762  
Old 12-14-2013
SupermewX300's Avatar
SupermewX300 SupermewX300 is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: Where the voices will NEVER find me!
Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!
Posts: 317
Default

But you aren't just dealing with a fire anymore, that's the fucking point.
Reply With Quote
  #3763  
Old 12-15-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

yes you are. sure, theoretically Synchro and XYZ could make the game more complex, but that's not how the dynamic evolved. the game just isn't played the way you describe it.
There are cards and strategies which appear to be superior. most player rely only on those few common "Meta"-decks. just go out and duel, 90% of what you see will be Meta. why? because they seem to be strong. so therefore everyone plays them. in order to still be the winner, players try to increase the speed.

Imagine you were about to start a battle. so far every player could chose between pepper and a flashlight as a weapon. now there is a new weappeon: a gun. sure, when there are 3 weapons, in play, the battle could be more complex than with only two weapons. but everyone would only rely on the gun and try to just shoot first. nobody would think about blinding their opponent with a flashlight, then using the pepper on him and stealing his gun.
The balancing is the problem. since XYZ and Synchro and actually all new cards are a lot stronger than old cards, people will mostly rely onthem. of cause you can beat them with old cards, my main deck is totally second generation, but just because you can doesn't mean you do. most people only use what appears to be the strongest and therefore everyone uses the same decks and the game is boring.
Reply With Quote
  #3764  
Old 12-15-2013
SupermewX300's Avatar
SupermewX300 SupermewX300 is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: Where the voices will NEVER find me!
Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!
Posts: 317
Default

But the point is, there aren't just 3 options, there are hundreds or thousands. No matter if everyone is using the same cards, each deck contains 40, minimum, which means you have potentially limitless different situations to deal with, and it's your job as a duelist to try to figure out what exactly you are dealing with, and how to deal with as much of it as possible with the resources at his disposal.

Consider, someone sees his opponent has a few set cards. He could try swinging at his opponent's life points for decent damage, or synchro-ing into Stardust Dragon so those traps won't destroy his monsters, but if one of those cards is Compulsary Evacuation Device then he'll have wasted his monsters.

Try reading my comments before disputing them.
Reply With Quote
  #3765  
Old 12-16-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

which comments are you talking about?

what I am reading is "because there are more cards, there are more options and more situations. therefore you have to think more"

but that's where you are wrong. there aren't more cards. most people only use the few newest cards, because they seem to be superior.

more different situations? no, not really. nearly all decks are build so they produce the same result regardless of the situation. you only get to see the same stuff all the time. there isn't any thinking. people copy decks from recipes and don't know how to play the game properly. those decks have ways for everything, sure, but the players are stupid and don't know them. they only know how to deal with other meta decks. that's nothing new, it has always been like this. but now that you can simply summon the tool from your extra deck regardless of the situation, you need even less creativity and now that your opponents deck is focused on nothing but summoning XYZ from his Extra Deck, they are so predictable, that you need even less creativity.

You are talking about how it should be, but that's not how it is.
Reply With Quote
  #3766  
Old 12-16-2013
SupermewX300's Avatar
SupermewX300 SupermewX300 is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: Where the voices will NEVER find me!
Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!
Posts: 317
Default

I played at the UK nationals this year, and play against resonably close to meta decks constantly, and I run into the situation I described above every other game. I have first hand experience that what I'm saying is correct, so please don't give me that bull.

And don't you dare pretend that people don't use old cards. There are still staples from the very beginning of the game. Monster Reborn was only just banned again. Sangan was banned at the start of the year. Compulsary Evacuation Device was just Limited. And any deck that can make Level 8 Synchros runs at least 1 of both Stardust Dragon and Scrap Dragon.
Reply With Quote
  #3767  
Old 12-16-2013
Blaydrix's Avatar
Blaydrix Blaydrix is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: In the TEG studio
Blurb: guys watch my channel
Posts: 13,554
Send a message via AIM to Blaydrix Send a message via MSN to Blaydrix Send a message via Yahoo to Blaydrix Send a message via Skype™ to Blaydrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
There are cards and strategies which appear to be superior. most player rely only on those few common "Meta"-decks. just go out and duel, 90% of what you see will be Meta. why? because they seem to be strong. so therefore everyone plays them. in order to still be the winner, players try to increase the speed.
The game has ALWAYS been like this. Before the Forbidden list existed, there were about 20 or so cards that were in literally every deck. People are always trying to find the best way to win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
but now that you can simply summon the tool from your extra deck regardless of the situation
That's not even true. There are MANY real, in game situations in which you realize your only out to the situation you are in is a monster in your extra deck that you can't summon at the moment. Even if you do manage to get it out, it might get hit by Bottomless, Warning, Dimensional Prison, Mirror Force, Effect Veiler.
Reply With Quote
  #3768  
Old 12-16-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermewX300 View Post
I played at the UK nationals this year, and play against resonably close to meta decks constantly, and I run into the situation I described above every other game. I have first hand experience that what I'm saying is correct, so please don't give me that bull.
oh well, my experience is different. I am also playing this game, so I also have first hand experience that what I am saying is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermewX300 View Post
And don't you dare pretend that people don't use old cards. There are still staples from the very beginning of the game. Monster Reborn was only just banned again. Sangan was banned at the start of the year. Compulsary Evacuation Device was just Limited. And any deck that can make Level 8 Synchros runs at least 1 of both Stardust Dragon and Scrap Dragon.
I don't pretend people aren't using old cards any more. I pretend the big eye is stronger than snatchsteal and probably even stronger than change of heart. I know people are using old cards, simply because the oldest cards of a came are always extreme. but I see very little roid decks and also not many amazoness decks. I know you play so I thought it was unnecessary to tell you that monster reborn is still used, but apparently I was wrong. yes, there are some special old cards in the game. but in general, old cards aren't used any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaydrix View Post
The game has ALWAYS been like this. Before the Forbidden list existed, there were about 20 or so cards that were in literally every deck. People are always trying to find the best way to win.
I never said it was different in the past. but now it's even more boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaydrix View Post
That's not even true. There are MANY real, in game situations in which you realize your only out to the situation you are in is a monster in your extra deck that you can't summon at the moment. Even if you do manage to get it out, it might get hit by Bottomless, Warning, Dimensional Prison, Mirror Force, Effect Veiler.
oh, excuse me for not listing every exception to the rule. yes, there ARE situations where you can't summon them. but I suppose you agree there are less situations where you can't summon XYZ than situations where you can't fusion summon. they are just super easy to summon.

____________________

I am not talking about tournament players, you know? I am talking about casual players. and since Synchro, actually since Dark Armed Dragon, playing with casual players became more and more boring, because of the mentioned changes.
Reply With Quote
  #3769  
Old 12-17-2013
Blaydrix's Avatar
Blaydrix Blaydrix is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: In the TEG studio
Blurb: guys watch my channel
Posts: 13,554
Send a message via AIM to Blaydrix Send a message via MSN to Blaydrix Send a message via Yahoo to Blaydrix Send a message via Skype™ to Blaydrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
I am not talking about tournament players, you know? I am talking about casual players. and since Synchro, actually since Dark Armed Dragon, playing with casual players became more and more boring, because of the mentioned changes.
I will agree that playing against someone who actually knows what they are doing is a MUCH different experience than playing against a scrub using an autopilot deck. I have a friend that used to play, and he was terrible at the game, but he constantly topped tournaments because he was running Frog Monarchs at their peak.
Reply With Quote
  #3770  
Old 12-17-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

you see? that's what I am talking about, since those people with their autopilot decks are unfortunately (according to my experience) the average players. and since it's quite easy to Synchro and XYZ, those autopilots are now even easier to follow and that makes them even more predictable and even more boring.
Reply With Quote
  #3771  
Old 12-17-2013
SupermewX300's Avatar
SupermewX300 SupermewX300 is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: Where the voices will NEVER find me!
Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
I don't pretend people aren't using old cards any more. I pretend the big eye is stronger than snatchsteal and probably even stronger than change of heart. I know people are using old cards, simply because the oldest cards of a came are always extreme. but I see very little roid decks and also not many amazoness decks. I know you play so I thought it was unnecessary to tell you that monster reborn is still used, but apparently I was wrong. yes, there are some special old cards in the game. but in general, old cards aren't used any more.
Of course Number 11: Big Eye is stronger than no cost, cast-from-hand spell cards! You need to Exceed 2 level seven monsters to summon it! Plus, as a single monster you have a thousand counters for it, Bottomless, Warning, Compluse, Feindish Chain, Veiler, Breakthrough Skill. And the same can be said for any and all Extra Deck monsters. Every card can be countered. And the vast majority of those counters have been around for many years.
Reply With Quote
  #3772  
Old 12-17-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

so a spell card which you have to draw out of your 40 cards which gives you a monster for 1 turn is stronger than a strong monster which you can basically summon any time you want in a dragon ruler deck, which gives you permanent control over 2 cards?
Reply With Quote
  #3773  
Old 12-17-2013
SupermewX300's Avatar
SupermewX300 SupermewX300 is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: Where the voices will NEVER find me!
Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermewX300 View Post
"Of course Number 11: Big Eye is stronger"
Seriously. You really need to start reading my comments properly.
Reply With Quote
  #3774  
Old 12-18-2013
Blaydrix's Avatar
Blaydrix Blaydrix is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: In the TEG studio
Blurb: guys watch my channel
Posts: 13,554
Send a message via AIM to Blaydrix Send a message via MSN to Blaydrix Send a message via Yahoo to Blaydrix Send a message via Skype™ to Blaydrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
so a spell card which you have to draw out of your 40 cards which gives you a monster for 1 turn is stronger than a strong monster which you can basically summon any time you want in a dragon ruler deck, which gives you permanent control over 2 cards?
Well, after January 1, the "Dragon Ruler" deck won't really exist any more...
Reply With Quote
  #3775  
Old 12-18-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermewX300 View Post
Seriously. You really need to start reading my comments properly.
It sounded like you meant it ironic.
Reply With Quote
  #3776  
Old 12-18-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaydrix View Post
Well, after January 1, the "Dragon Ruler" deck won't really exist any more...
but it exists now, therefore now Big Eye is strong.
Reply With Quote
  #3777  
Old 10-03-2015
Judai's Avatar
Judai Judai is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Duel Academia
Posts: 29
Default

Blabla card games blabla 2 years of inactivity blabla pendulum summon.

Okay, hello~
I'm just gonna talk about my thoughts on the current state of the card game.
Pretty much everyone is hating on Nekroz and Qliphort recently, which is understandable yet kind of simple-minded. In general, Pendulum receives a lot of hate with people being scared of the release of the new performages because of the consistency that they offer.
While Rank 4 XYZ stays strong as always, I have to say that aside from some minor flaws (Unbanning Raigeki and strange horribly long loops that lead to Shooting Quasar Dragon), the card game, as it currently is, is really balanced.
Why do I think so? It's because as long as a crystal beast deck (don't ask why I even play them) can beat Qliphort, Qliphort can't be that strong.
Interestingly, Elemental Heroes seem to get some attention lately as they are fairly consistent. I experienced really awesome results with Evil Heroes aswell, although I consider Masked Heroes to be kind of boring.
Oh, and Aromages deserve an award for being the most trolling archetype ever created.
Reply With Quote
  #3778  
Old 10-31-2015
Judai's Avatar
Judai Judai is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Duel Academia
Posts: 29
Default

Oh lol, practically anything that was meta got destroyed by the banlist. That was amusing.
Reply With Quote
  #3779  
Old 11-01-2015
SupermewX300's Avatar
SupermewX300 SupermewX300 is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: Where the voices will NEVER find me!
Blurb: Oh no, too many children's card games!
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judai View Post
Interestingly, Elemental Heroes seem to get some attention lately as they are fairly consistent. I experienced really awesome results with Evil Heroes aswell, although I consider Masked Heroes to be kind of boring.
Really? I main E Heroes with most focus on Masked Heroes and I find the deck really fun to use. Well, each to their own I guess.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Yu-Gi-Oh is the property of Konami and Kazuki Takahashi. We are only a parody, we are not breaking any laws nor intend to. See our disclaimer and terms of use. You can also contact us. Maybe you even want to read our about us page. Smileys by David Lanham. Hosted by Cthulhu.... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.