This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  
 
HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Serious Discussions



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 11-13-2011
Jotenks's Avatar
Jotenks Jotenks is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Kame House
Blurb: Omae wa mo shindeiru
Posts: 1,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOcean View Post
I disagree that you should wait till marriage. Sexual compatibility is important for a relationship to work. I would expand but I really don't feel like it.
Aren't you just saying that without sex a relationship doesn't work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcar90 View Post
do you know what they call a married couple that NOT having sex?

Divorced
Wouldn't the joke be better with married couples not having sex? A divorced married couple is an oxymoron.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-13-2011
TheOcean's Avatar
TheOcean TheOcean is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Somewhere frozen.
Blurb: You may say I lost everything; but I still had my bedazzler.
Posts: 22,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotenks View Post
Aren't you just saying that without sex a relationship doesn't work?
Incorrect. I have seen relationships work without sex...though it is mostly friends that just happen to be married. I'm talking about bad sex. It can lead not only to the worst frustrations you will ever know in your life (compounding any other external stress you might have.) If a couple isn't sexually compatible and force themselves to be monogamous it will lead to self-loathing, emotional abuse, stress, and repression.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-13-2011
FluffyPillow's Avatar
FluffyPillow FluffyPillow is offline
 
Gender: Female
Location: Still searching for the Holy Grail...
Blurb: One does not silly walk into Mordor!
Posts: 5,663
Default

The right time for sex is when you have found a parnter to whom you trust completely. [ sry for bad grammer ]
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-13-2011
Fat1Fared's Avatar
Fat1Fared Fat1Fared is offline
Chumba Wumba
 
Gender: Male
Location: The Ministry of Evil
Blurb: What is a blurb?
Posts: 9,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOcean View Post
Incorrect. I have seen relationships work without sex...though it is mostly friends that just happen to be married. I'm talking about bad sex. It can lead not only to the worst frustrations you will ever know in your life (compounding any other external stress you might have.) If a couple isn't sexually compatible and force themselves to be monogamous it will lead to self-loathing, emotional abuse, stress, and repression.
This....god so much this...and this is why waiting till marriage for sex is in my opinion, not only silly, but wrong; trust me, sex can be good...really fucking good (all punts intended) however bad sex is not just bad, but really really bad, if it is with someone you care about because it effects you in so many ways both physically and mentally. I think most people will experience this at some point in their life and it is horrid, really horrid.

I honestly think in societies where it is variable, free life isn't a bad thing, but I can understand the romantic intent some people have in holding onto the idea of waiting for your perfect partner; I just think once reality sets in that mr/mrs perfect doesn't exist sets in, you feel bit disgruntled at wasted chances and you simply won't be as good at sex as would have been if got bit of experience before found someone actually care about but I digress. The thing is, I though I don't think this best way to handle sex in my opinion, I do believe I cannot call it openly wrong, because if the relationship isn't able to work physically, least know before gets really messy; with marry involved, well marry is shitie enough, this just making it torture and as Gcar said, it isn't a marry, it is a devoice case.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-13-2011
Jotenks's Avatar
Jotenks Jotenks is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Kame House
Blurb: Omae wa mo shindeiru
Posts: 1,043
Default

Wasted chances? Hah! That implies I've had any chances! Hahahahahahaha you so funny. Although I do see where you're coming from.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-13-2011
Fat1Fared's Avatar
Fat1Fared Fat1Fared is offline
Chumba Wumba
 
Gender: Male
Location: The Ministry of Evil
Blurb: What is a blurb?
Posts: 9,458
Default

What...you agree with you me?...How dare you...by being reasonable, you completely remove my ability to be unreasonable back in a mocking and abrasive manner, thereby removing my supercilious fun...I will have revenge by disagreeing with your agreement. :D

PS In all seriousness thanks...this is a rare day on the YGO-TS site o0

So in reward here is some advice, it doesn't matter if you are the most boring and ugly tai-tai on the planet; you can still have any girl you want (all without the aid of beer...yay beer) just learn to have the confidence to talk a girl like she is human and remember to just say some smart things stupidly and some stupid things smartly. ;)
=Or can use the trusty douche wing-man, better by comparison technical attacl, works well too. XD
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-13-2011
AllisonWalker's Avatar
AllisonWalker AllisonWalker is offline
Rides Kaiba
 
Gender: Female
Location: Naval Station Everett
Blurb: Duct tape his mouth shut and you can have a nice trophy husb
Posts: 16,138
Send a message via MSN to AllisonWalker
Default

My barracks are full of off shore duty pregnant girls who don't even know who their baby's daddy is, and that's so sad. They'll end up getting out of the military with a kid they didn't want attached to their hip because for whatever reason, having a baby was better than staying attached to a ship.

And after watching these train wreaks for a few days, I still believe sex can wait.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-13-2011
ClumsyCake's Avatar
ClumsyCake ClumsyCake is offline
 
Gender: Both
Location: Put a quarter in ya ass cause ya PLAYED YOURSELF!
Blurb: Powered by hate, so keep hating.
Posts: 2,112
Default

Some of you are sex crazed people that think sex makes a marriage work, and many other things. Don't worry though, i love sexy perverts.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-13-2011
killshot's Avatar
killshot killshot is offline
Whiskey Icarus
 
Gender: Kroze
Location: Red Neckington
Blurb: Yet another 5 star post
Posts: 2,439
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonWalker View Post
My barracks are full of off shore duty pregnant girls who don't even know who their baby's daddy is, and that's so sad. They'll end up getting out of the military with a kid they didn't want attached to their hip because for whatever reason, having a baby was better than staying attached to a ship.

And after watching these train wreaks for a few days, I still believe sex can wait.
I think this says more about the military than sexuality.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-13-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonWalker View Post
My barracks are full of off shore duty pregnant girls who don't even know who their baby's daddy is, and that's so sad. They'll end up getting out of the military with a kid they didn't want attached to their hip because for whatever reason, having a baby was better than staying attached to a ship.

And after watching these train wreaks for a few days, I still believe sex can wait.
I know a girl who's pregnant for the third time with what is most likely some third guy's kid, and it going through with it, despite the fact that her husband has just been honorably discharged from the army on insubordination. I know a married couple in their forties who look like the basic set up for a bad Abbot and Costello act, yet still apparently have a great sex life. I know a girl who's been repeatedly molested since she was just getting out of grade school and raped 4 times since she left home at 16, and still thinks she has things pretty great because she has a great boyfriend. And I know another who's pretty much trying to throw herself at some guy she met in college because she just woke up her sex drive while one of our best friends just watches from home, thinking "Why not me? Why couldn't that guy have been me?"

So yeah, can we leave examples out of this and just present our own views?
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-13-2011
AllisonWalker's Avatar
AllisonWalker AllisonWalker is offline
Rides Kaiba
 
Gender: Female
Location: Naval Station Everett
Blurb: Duct tape his mouth shut and you can have a nice trophy husb
Posts: 16,138
Send a message via MSN to AllisonWalker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwtyler1985 View Post
I know a girl who's pregnant for the third time with what is most likely some third guy's kid, and it going through with it, despite the fact that her husband has just been honorably discharged from the army on insubordination. I know a married couple in their forties who look like the basic set up for a bad Abbot and Costello act, yet still apparently have a great sex life. I know a girl who's been repeatedly molested since she was just getting out of grade school and raped 4 times since she left home at 16, and still thinks she has things pretty great because she has a great boyfriend. And I know another who's pretty much trying to throw herself at some guy she met in college because she just woke up her sex drive while one of our best friends just watches from home, thinking "Why not me? Why couldn't that guy have been me?"

So yeah, can we leave examples out of this and just present our own views?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killshot View Post
I think this says more about the military than sexuality.
People are too casual about their sexuality nowadays. This wasn't going on in years past. It doesn't help that the military can't really stop girls from having kids out of wedlock, because they still have to support the children as dependents and the girls get shore duty until they've had a year with their baby, but still. Years before, at least the girl would have known who the father was because she wouldn't be opening her legs out for /anyone/. That's the problem.

You have that, and all the STDS running rampid. Sex doesn't sound that appealing when you're wondering if the guy you like has herpes or not.

Last edited by AllisonWalker; 11-13-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-13-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

You think people are casual about their sexuality in America? Try Canada and Britain.

And apparently you are part of a large minority within a small majority.

Last edited by gwtyler1985; 11-13-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-13-2011
AllisonWalker's Avatar
AllisonWalker AllisonWalker is offline
Rides Kaiba
 
Gender: Female
Location: Naval Station Everett
Blurb: Duct tape his mouth shut and you can have a nice trophy husb
Posts: 16,138
Send a message via MSN to AllisonWalker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwtyler1985 View Post
You think people are casual about their sexuality in America? Try Canada and Britain.
It's all equally as bad.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-13-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

No. Apparently, Americans are prudes.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-13-2011
ClumsyCake's Avatar
ClumsyCake ClumsyCake is offline
 
Gender: Both
Location: Put a quarter in ya ass cause ya PLAYED YOURSELF!
Blurb: Powered by hate, so keep hating.
Posts: 2,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwtyler1985 View Post
No. Apparently, Americans are prudes.
This can be said to just about anyone in the world, this has absolutely nothing with America, or its being "prude" in your opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-13-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

Actually, I'm just judging by more nudity and drug references in some of their basic cable shows that don't make it over here. Fared, are you on to make a reference?

Last edited by gwtyler1985; 11-13-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-13-2011
ClumsyCake's Avatar
ClumsyCake ClumsyCake is offline
 
Gender: Both
Location: Put a quarter in ya ass cause ya PLAYED YOURSELF!
Blurb: Powered by hate, so keep hating.
Posts: 2,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwtyler1985 View Post
Actually, I'm just judging by more nudity and drug references in some of their basic cable shows that don't make it over here. Fared, are you on to make a reference?
Funny how this again can be said for everywhere. But go ahead and believe what you will, keep a mind simple.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-14-2011
Fat1Fared's Avatar
Fat1Fared Fat1Fared is offline
Chumba Wumba
 
Gender: Male
Location: The Ministry of Evil
Blurb: What is a blurb?
Posts: 9,458
Default

Tyler is right; Europeans laugh at Americans and their...outdated ideals, in the UK 16 is the average age to lose virginity. <then again, something tells me clumsy cake is far from interested in reality>

Allison, because some people are stupid, the rest of us, cannot have fun?
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-14-2011
polycumulus's Avatar
polycumulus polycumulus is offline
 
Gender: Female
Location: Lurking in the midwest
Blurb: I delight in double meanings buried in phenomena.
Posts: 13
Default

Hm. I would guess that the average age for the US isn’t that far off. From what I can find on the internet it seems to be about 17 for girls, though it depends on gender, religion, culture, etc.

I think I’m going to go ahead and throw in my two cents here, if it’s alright with everyone. After reading through the rest of this thread, I’ve actually held just about every opinion that’s been stated from “don’t do anything until you’re married” to “anything goes”. I grew up in a pretty conservative christian household where my parents when I was younger must have felt just awkward talking about anything sexual with me.

But that’s where the internet comes in, right? I guess at this point, I think one should be past their teens (so as to make good decisions in their partners and hopefully have gotten most of their sexual confusion out of the way (after all, sexuality gets even more confusing for a lot of people when they don’t fit into the societal norm ala LGBTQIA)). But...I definitely see the need for particular personalities/particular people to have sex or to be sexually intimate before they’re married. Kind of a “try before you buy” type of deal.

I guess what it really comes down to in my opinion though is it depends on the couple involved. Or perhaps on the couples/persons involved if they’re polyamorous. What those people are comfortable with, how strong their libidos are, what their partner’s are comfortable with, what their current situations are in life, how well they’re living in their current situations in life, etc.

And when determining the best time to have sex or to be sexually intimate when considering so many variables the only thing that really works is EXTREMELY good communication between all parties involved. Which is the biggest part of any good relationship anyway. ^_^
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-14-2011
TheOcean's Avatar
TheOcean TheOcean is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Somewhere frozen.
Blurb: You may say I lost everything; but I still had my bedazzler.
Posts: 22,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polycumulus View Post
Or perhaps on the couples/persons involved if they’re polyamorous.
haha someone else knows what that is. I dub you the one who forever gets to explain it now, so I don't have to.

And with that I'm done with the thread. :V
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 11-14-2011
ClumsyCake's Avatar
ClumsyCake ClumsyCake is offline
 
Gender: Both
Location: Put a quarter in ya ass cause ya PLAYED YOURSELF!
Blurb: Powered by hate, so keep hating.
Posts: 2,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat1Fared View Post
Tyler is right; Europeans laugh at Americans and their...outdated ideals, in the UK 16 is the average age to lose virginity. <then again, something tells me clumsy cake is far from interested in reality>

Allison, because some people are stupid, the rest of us, cannot have fun?
You act like that type of stuff doesn't happen here, yet again i say 'this happens everywhere in the World!' Stop acting like one is better than the other. Funny thing, there is America bashing in the British media constantly and its also something that one hears on the streets, places of work, etc. Living in the US, not once have I heard anybody even mention the UK. Positive or negative. ( unless you count the prince getting married, and everyone here was so happy for the UK) Americans don't care in the slightest about the British. This makes the constant America bashing in England all the more hilarious. Its like a barking dog desperately trying to get attention. So UK just want to feel special and laugh at whoever, it can be any other country besides America. There isnt anything to laugh about so please lets leave countries out of this, it's a world problem.

Lets go back on topic please, unless you want to keep proving me right. Be afraid Fared i got handcuffs and and whip.

Sex should be on the back burner until you are ready for it, i'm sick of girls ending up dead or pregnant because they go on their hormones instead of their brains, guy's that say sex should be lost early just want to have sex and might not give a fuck Sex is sex to them i have met a couple of guy's that think the same. Girls and maybe even guys when they get out of their teens will have some regrets when looking back from losing it to Jack/Sally. You don't need to make it your mission to have sex because age 20, that's stupid. But i'm not saying to save it for marriage unless you really want to, save yourself for a person you want to share that special moment with.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 11-14-2011
polycumulus's Avatar
polycumulus polycumulus is offline
 
Gender: Female
Location: Lurking in the midwest
Blurb: I delight in double meanings buried in phenomena.
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOcean View Post
haha someone else knows what that is. I dub you the one who forever gets to explain it now, so I don't have to.

And with that I'm done with the thread. :V
Heh. And I’m not actually polyamorous, despite what my username might imply. I’m just well informed, and can understand the thinking behind it. ;P
I had a roommate once who was polyamorous, however. And...angendered, I suppose, would be the right term. I don’t think I could be polyamorous myself. I’d get too jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClumsyCake View Post
Sex should be on the back burner until you are ready for it, i'm sick of girls ending up dead or pregnant because they go on their hormones instead of their brains, guy's that say sex should be lost early just want to have sex and might not give a fuck Sex is sex to them i have met a couple of guy's that think the same. Girls and maybe even guys when they get out of their teens will have some regrets when looking back from losing it to Jack/Sally. You don't need to make it your mission to have sex because age 20, that's stupid. But i'm not saying to save it for marriage unless you really want to, save yourself for a person you want to share that special moment with.
See, this is why I mentioned communication. If you can actually communicate about sexual intimacy (and that’s real communication, as in, what are you interested in, what is your background, what are you comfortable with, plus more, not just “ZOMG, LETZ HAVE TEH HOT SEX”), then it’s possible, after some discussion, that you may in fact be ready to be intimate with your partner. If you can’t talk about it in a calm, rational, manner, without trying to eat the other person’s face, maybe you’re not ready.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-14-2011
HolyShadow's Avatar
HolyShadow HolyShadow is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: The Holy Land
Blurb: Anon, do you have a moment to talk about Jesus?
Posts: 12,263
Default

Nothing against the Jews, but I blame them for the very nature of sexual insecurities.

"Lust is a sin!"

Yeah, right.

Just kidding though. IT'S EVERY MAJOR RELIGION. It's just that in America, Christianity, and thus Judaism by association, is particularly notable... and America's kinda filled with sexual tightasses. And while you'd think that'd be a good thing, there isn't enough jelly in the whole world to loosen America's tight ass.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-14-2011
ClumsyCake's Avatar
ClumsyCake ClumsyCake is offline
 
Gender: Both
Location: Put a quarter in ya ass cause ya PLAYED YOURSELF!
Blurb: Powered by hate, so keep hating.
Posts: 2,112
Default

That sounds so hott ^
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-14-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

I can understand where it comes from, which is where people get a lot of their excuses for being tight assed. However, when you just force that onto someone when you really have no say in it, then you may as well have used one of the n words because you will no longer have respect from people who don't have their heads up their asses. Or the other side of your debate.

If you're not involved, shut up, and if you are involved, voice your concerns for that person in to that person a way that lets them know you care about them and support them.

Yes, this was targeted at the stupid christians who give people like me a bad name.

Also, thank you polycumulus. Your input is very appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-14-2011
Jotenks's Avatar
Jotenks Jotenks is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Kame House
Blurb: Omae wa mo shindeiru
Posts: 1,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwtyler1985 View Post
I can understand where it comes from, which is where people get a lot of their excuses for being tight assed. However, when you just force that onto someone when you really have no say in it, then you may as well have used one of the n words because you will no longer have respect from people who don't have their heads up their asses. Or the other side of your debate.

If you're not involved, shut up, and if you are involved, voice your concerns for that person in to that person a way that lets them know you care about them and support them.

Yes, this was targeted at the stupid christians who give people like me a bad name.

Also, thank you polycumulus. Your input is very appreciated.
Come now, you judge Christians for giving you a bad name, yet then return the favour by judging them for what you believe to be wrong ideals. Or if that's wrong, then you're judging them for judging you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyShadow View Post
Nothing against the Jews, but I blame them for the very nature of sexual insecurities.

"Lust is a sin!"

Yeah, right.

Just kidding though. IT'S EVERY MAJOR RELIGION. It's just that in America, Christianity, and thus Judaism by association, is particularly notable... and America's kinda filled with sexual tightasses. And while you'd think that'd be a good thing, there isn't enough jelly in the whole world to loosen America's tight ass.
You make it sound as if it's a bad thing.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11-14-2011
Fat1Fared's Avatar
Fat1Fared Fat1Fared is offline
Chumba Wumba
 
Gender: Male
Location: The Ministry of Evil
Blurb: What is a blurb?
Posts: 9,458
Default

-Tyler=fair comment and I understand your frustration at being type cast.

-poly=lol and this I agree with...but ironically, this is very reason we have any debate at all lol.
Quote:
I guess what it really comes down to in my opinion though is it depends on the couple involved. Or perhaps on the couples/persons involved if they’re polyamorous. What those people are comfortable with, how strong their libidos are, what their partner’s are comfortable with, what their current situations are in life, how well they’re living in their current situations in life, etc.
=Cake, seeing as you hold the perceptive motor expected of one with the word clumsy in their name, I will try again...wo xihuan zui-ai, hai wo xiang henduo gao-gan ;)...
-PS yup, I agree the British are defined by their media and the American media which obviously therefore defines all Americans has never had agenda's or interests in affairs outside its' own country...hmmm, it is actually sad if that is true and ironic if isn't. >>
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 11-14-2011
ClumsyCake's Avatar
ClumsyCake ClumsyCake is offline
 
Gender: Both
Location: Put a quarter in ya ass cause ya PLAYED YOURSELF!
Blurb: Powered by hate, so keep hating.
Posts: 2,112
Default

True, but. I'm still awesome Fared, looks like you ordered a session of whipping. I wont disappoint you.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11-14-2011
HolyShadow's Avatar
HolyShadow HolyShadow is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: The Holy Land
Blurb: Anon, do you have a moment to talk about Jesus?
Posts: 12,263
Default

How can cake hold a whip? Furthermore, how can a particularly clumsy cake manage to whip correctly even if it DOES manage to hold it?
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 11-14-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat1Fared View Post
I agree the British are defined by their media and the American media which obviously therefore defines all Americans has never had agenda's or interests in affairs outside its' own country...hmmm, it is actually sad if that is true and ironic if isn't. >>
By laws of logic pertaining to absolutes, it isn't.

in A set of Americans, E A{x} where x is an American that has or had agendas and/or interests in affairs outside of his/her home country.

Premise negated.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Yu-Gi-Oh is the property of Konami and Kazuki Takahashi. We are only a parody, we are not breaking any laws nor intend to. See our disclaimer and terms of use. You can also contact us. Maybe you even want to read our about us page. Smileys by David Lanham. Hosted by Cthulhu.... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.