This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Forum Games

Old 09-17-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2

You run after the thief while screaming and shouting "GO BLEACH YOUR ROOTS, THIEF!"
Eventually you corner him at an abandoned Willy Wonka factory.

No doubt this vile fiend was attempting to steal your deck in the hopes of lowering the competition for tomorrows one of a kind, first ever Battle City Tournament (tm). Yes that's right protagonist, in this game you will be able to rewrite history itself! But first you need your cards back. What epic one liner will you shout at the thief before uncovering his identity?
Old 09-17-2013

Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus

Give me back my Children's Trading Cards!
Old 09-17-2013

Blurb: Screw the rules, I'm back baby!!
Send a message via MSN to zsil

Oh no I just remembered...I left my soufflé in the oven!!
Old 09-17-2013

yes, that one is great.
Old 09-17-2013
Closet Trekkie

Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies Send a message via Skype™ to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

(Willy Wonka Chocolate factory sticks in my head...)

"Now, I'm going to tell you what a Snozzberry is, thief!"
Old 09-18-2013

Blurb: Yugioh Abridged French: http://vimeo.com/channels/811313

Little does he know I use to work there. I show him that there's boxes full of candy in the office and say:

"Lets trade, I have a recording device on my person and caught everything on tape. If you give me my deck, I will give you a box of candy left over from the foreclosure, I will delete the footage and we'll call it even, how does that sound?"

Last edited by joeb0; 09-18-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Old 09-18-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2

"Lets trade, I have a recording device on my person and caught everything on tape. If you give me my deck, I will give you a box of candy left over from the foreclosure, I will delete the footage and we'll call it even, how does that sound?" you explain to the thief.

"Fool!" a nasally voice says, "Do you really expect me to believe that?!" The thief turns around, revealing themselves to be non other than Milhouse.

"Using this childrens card game deck, I will win tomorrows tournament and gain the fame and respect I deserve!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...pIJUF76eOI#t=7

Milhouse is distracted with his laughing, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE! What do you do?
Old 09-18-2013

New rule, as long as there are multiple options I will use RNG, to give everyone a fair chance.
Old 09-18-2013

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

Distract him further with a sexy picture of Lisa and swipe the deck back from him

Last edited by Ebilkittyprincess28; 09-18-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-18-2013

Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985

Antagonist: I'm just going to patiently wait for someone to beat the tar out of Milhouse. If this doesn't happen soon, I'm sending in the mullet guy.
Old 09-18-2013
Closet Trekkie

Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies Send a message via Skype™ to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebilkittyprincess28 View Post
Distract him further with a sexy picture of Lisa and swipe the deck back from him
Change it to a video of Barney Gumble in a Polkadot Bikini dancing and singing the theme to I Dream of Jeannie, and we've got a deal.
Old 09-18-2013

Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985

Without telling Milhouse, of course. It would count as getting the tar beaten out of him.

Or if it doesn't, I can still send in mullet guy.
Old 09-19-2013

Yubutt Saul Goodman Herpa Derpa Ding Dong should follow his great idol, who gave Wheevil his Exodia, and give Millhouse the candy.

Also I suggest, that Yubutt Saul Goodman Herpa Derpa Ding Dong isn't carrying Sophia or whatever in his deck, but in a second card box.
Old 09-19-2013

Yubutt materializes a sexy picture of Liza to distract Milhouse from his deck. Milhouse stares at it for some time, not noticing that you are getting closer and closer to him. You are now an arms length away from him. What do you do?

Meanwhile, Super Evil Villain Tyler watches from his office, since he has cameras placed all over Domino City, in Super Evil Villain fashion. If Yubutt doesn't do something to Milhouse soon he might just send in the mullet guy.
Old 09-19-2013

I kiss him!
Old 09-19-2013

Blurb: Sailor says....NYEH!

Hit him over the head with a passerby
Old 09-19-2013

RNG DECLARES SAILORATHENA THE WINNER!

As Milhouse snaps out of his trance, you realize that you must take action now! Suddenly, a hobo passes by behind you. You grab the hobo and swing him like a bat right over Milhouses head. Milhouse drops your deck in the process and you watch as Sophia falls in a vat of molten chocolate, never to be used again. so you quickly pick it up.

You're pretty sure Milhouse has been knocked out by the force of the hobo bat. The hobo also seems to have been knocked out, you know, from being used as a bat. Who says you can't be a musclehead AND good at cardgames?

Its getting late, you should go to bed early for the tournament tomorrow. You could head home now or get a little revenge on Milhouse. What do you do?
Old 09-19-2013

... Ok, new goal for the villain: see Sophia burnt under a steak. That serve that steak to the protagonist. And then show him footage of it. My reasons for this? Because I'm just a dick and I think the card is dumb.

Oh, and cue mullet guy to dispose of Milhouse if someone doesn't start beating him with the hobat. Meanwhile, we'll see if I can't talk to Kaiba about renting the hair guy. He's way better than the mullet guy, but I don't want any friction because of him.

Last edited by gwtyler1985; 09-19-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old 09-19-2013

Blurb: Sailor says....NYEH!

Probably get distracted by oompa loompas :o

Got the deck back so probably head home I guess lol. I don't really mind either way though :o

Last edited by SailorAthena; 09-19-2013 at 11:15 PM.
Old 09-19-2013

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

Avoid getting caught by Willy Wonka and head home
Old 09-20-2013

(the hair guy belongs to Pegasus and sometimes to the big 5 for no reason.)

I'd suggest going home, undressing and have erotic fantasies about Sophia.
Old 09-20-2013

(Yes, but he got left pegasus for the big 5, who were with Kaiba Corp, controled now by Seto Kaiba, who gets control of all minions. Honestly I think I could rent him for less if I invest in the front operation for his dragon fetish jets and I could probably make up for that by firing mullet guy.)

(out of a cannon. Into the sea.)

And anyway, if you're fantasies involve her burning to death, then we have the same fantasy! Only mine's about burning your card in front of you while being pawed at by all of the female minor characters that WOULD be in this show if it wasn't done by 4kids. For some reason it always ends whenever Kaiba smiles in real life and I get news of all of the puppies.
Old 09-20-2013
Closet Trekkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorAthena View Post
Probably get distracted by oompa loompas :o

Got the deck back so probably head home I guess lol. I don't really mind either way though :o
I vote this, but first let's pants old Milhouse and leave him for Willy Wonka to find in the morning.
Old 09-20-2013

Take the SD Card out of the button spy camera LIKE A DUELIST put it on your computer LIKE A DUELIST send it to kaiba corp LIKE A DUELIST, get him disqualified, LIKE A DUELIST. Get my cards back LIKE A DUELIST. Go to the tournament LIKE A DUELIST.

I can see a new side video coming from this meme (like a boss)

Last edited by joeb0; 09-20-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 09-20-2013

... Yeah, they already did that joke.

... A long time ago.

... With Kaiba.

... And that one was good.

... Unlike yours.

... Which was worse than Jaden's rapping.

Last edited by gwtyler1985; 09-21-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Old 09-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwtyler1985 View Post

... A long time ago.

... With Kaiba.

... Unlike yours.

Calm down, it's a joke.
Everyone here is playing a game.
Old 09-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwtyler1985 View Post

... A long time ago.

... With Kaiba.

... Unlike yours.

I liked the joke.
Old 09-21-2013

You pants Milhouse and leave him there for the crows and Willy Wonka to take care of.
When you arrive home you find that your parents are nowhere to be found. Why is that?
Old 09-21-2013

Ok, time to collect Milhouse, then. Also, his/her parents aren't there because they have better jobs that require them to leave him behind. It'd be hilarious if they didn't send him money every couple of weeks with a care package every so often. Though it is hilarious that I take every other check just to void them before sending them on. It's the little things in life...

And even though I'd like to take credit for him never getting the care packages, those actually go to the U.S. capitol building for Congress's snack time, just like the care packages for their armed forces.

Last edited by gwtyler1985; 09-21-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-22-2013

they are either buying children's trading cards for their child, because Konami made all cards worthless again by bringing out a new edition, or they are dead.