This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Forum Games

Old 09-13-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2
Default Choose Your Adventure Redux

A young duelist stands in the presence of the greatest duelist ever. Today, he will begin his adventure to become the second greatest duelist of all time. But first, he needs a name.

What will it be?
Old 09-13-2013

Blurb: Screw the rules, I'm back baby!!
Send a message via MSN to zsil

Zsil....yeah! Zsil is a great name
Old 09-13-2013

Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985

... Can I still be the villain?
Old 09-13-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2

Sure why not, but let things kick off first.
Old 09-13-2013

Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus

didn't we already agree it was Yurai?
Old 09-13-2013

No, you forced everyone to make it Yurai, and besides this is my game. The majority wins.
Old 09-13-2013

Blurb: Sailor says....NYEH!

I'm no good with names lol >.< and Yurai is the other one :) I'm just gonna suggest Saul Goodman :o
Old 09-13-2013

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

I still like Herpa Derpa Ding Dong

And, Kronus why does the protagonist of this game HAVE to have a two-syllable name that starts with 'Yu' just because all the Yugioh protagonists have one?

It's just a silly little game so it shouldn't even matter.

Last edited by Ebilkittyprincess28; 09-13-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Old 09-13-2013

Send a message via MSN to Fenrir502

His name should convey the true majesty of his soul.

He looks like a Moonbutt to me. Even though his butt is off panel. I just know these things.
Old 09-14-2013

he should have a two syllable name that starts with "Yu", because without a few guidelines, everyone would suggest a different name and we wouldn't agree to anything. I am also okay with it if we call him differently, I just want to prevent that we will also be discussing his name in 2 month and then everyone leaves the threat because we aren't coming forward.
Old 09-14-2013

Let's just... smoosh them all together then. Compromise makes everyone a winner! Yubutt 'Saul Goodman' Herpaderpa-dingdong. Truly, this is the kind of name that makes the ladies swoon.
Old 09-14-2013

that name is about as ridiculous as most yugioh-character's hair. with other words, let's use it!
Old 09-14-2013

Blurb: Screw the rules, I'm back baby!!
Send a message via MSN to zsil

Hands up who votes his name is Zsil.....*puts hand up*
Old 09-14-2013

*cuts your hand off*
Old 09-14-2013

If a consensus isn't reached I could always use RNG. Anyway, Yubutt Saul Goodman Herpa Derpa Ding Dong it is
Old 09-14-2013

You have your name, now you must choose your deck archetype. What is it? (Does not have to be a real archetype)
Old 09-14-2013

I think his deck should contradict his personality, so maybe we should talk about that first.
when he is a macho, he should have a madolche deck for example.

Last edited by Kronus; 09-14-2013 at 12:02 PM.
Old 09-14-2013

It can be a made up archetype? Then... I vote for a Knights of the Round Table archetype. Actually, I vote for that to be a real freaking archetype why isn't it? Pull your finger out and do your job Konami geez

Last edited by Fenrir502; 09-14-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 09-14-2013

Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985

I would vote that the deck has no archetype.
Old 09-14-2013

I like Tylers idea, archetypes mean less creativity during duels. I vote for it :v
Old 09-14-2013

Alright, you have a deck consisting of mostly random cards, just like the King of Games himself. But still there must be one monster you deem your signature card. A monster that matches the wavelength of your soul. What monster is that? (Does not have to be a real monster card)
Old 09-14-2013

Harpies Doting Grandmother
Old 09-15-2013

Location: In My superspecialawesomeultraspecialsupersexy Lair

How about a drunk ninja magician riding a magic floating eye.
Old 09-15-2013

Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth
that card works amazingly well in a random deck. no archetype offers ritual, fusion, synchro and xyz, so in order to play her, you nearly need a random deck.
Also it is one of the most powerful cards in the whole game, when you summon her, you have basically won, and that's the purpose of a card that's your signature, right? Like Kaiba won't lose with blue eyes, Yubutt Saul Goodman Herpa Derpa Ding Dong wouldn't lose with Sophia.

Also that card offers a lot of potential for his background. maybe he once new someone called Sophia, for example his younger sister who died in an accident and shortly afterwards, he found the card and thought, his sister came back to him.

Last edited by Kronus; 09-15-2013 at 03:41 AM.
Old 09-15-2013

Location: Guarding a tomb hidden deep underground... yeah, I don't have many friends...
Blurb: Big or small, young or old, YOU'RE ALL GETTING HUGS!

The card "Free Hugs" (Magic). It lets your opponent gains 8000 life points, but banishes all of your opponents monsters on the field. It cannot be negated. No cards can be triggered or used in response to this cards activation. If this card is sent to the grave or banished before the effect is used, the effect is triggered anyway. It is the ultimate card.
Old 09-15-2013

that card would probably be banned because it would be an instant kill with bad reaction to Simochi.
but besides from that, I like the idea.
but isn't the main card supposed to be a monster?
Old 09-15-2013

Location: Guarding a tomb hidden deep underground... yeah, I don't have many friends...

Nope. We put in a random name with a random archetype, why not have a random OP main? I vote for "Free Hugs"!
Old 09-15-2013

okay, but he musn't have any kind of cards like simochi, or cards that work when your opponent has more life than you. with live equalizer it would also be a good combo, so no to that as well. good cards are okay, OP cards are simply boring and in a deck with life equalizer or bad reaction to simochi, the card would be too OP.
Also I'd rewrite the card text to make it easier to understand: "banish all Monsters your opponent controls to activate this card. your opponent gains 8000 LP"

I still vote for Sophia, because she is difficult to summon, but when you do, you nearly win. she is much more epic than a normal spell card which you can activate any time you want.
Old 09-15-2013

This is a fictional character with a randoma## name and randoma## cards. I just stated the cards rules simply, I wasn't entering it into a "new card ideas" contest. Lighten up, bud. Do you need another hug? :D
Old 09-15-2013

"banish all Monsters your opponent controls to activate this card. your opponent gains 8000 LP. You can not activate any effects or cards in the same chain as this card." is much easier and shorter than "It lets your opponent gains 8000 life points, but banishes all of your opponents monsters on the field. It cannot be negated. No cards can be triggered or used in response to this cards activation. If this card is sent to the grave or banished before the effect is used, the effect is triggered anyway", although it is the same effect basically.

yes, it is random, but even though it is funny, it doesn't have to become ridiculous.

yes, I want another hug :)