This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Forum Games

Old 02-20-2013
Sex-Administrator

Blurb: This is a Blurb

(What of the unstasified people? Should we try to save them? If they ran out the room they probably have noticed the derelict destroyed ship)
Old 02-21-2013
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

Are you guys still playing? Any actions?
Old 02-21-2013
Destroyer of TV Tropes, Liberator of the Masses

Blurb: Hop into Gamertoads over on youtube
Hitsugaya

((Can I kill the receptionist, she seems kinda useless now :U))
Old 02-21-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2

I meddle with the teleporter.
Old 02-21-2013
Chumba Wumba

DP advances on the receptionist with an evil grin. "Come here my pretty, let me examine you."

0mni looks at the first member of his newly made harem, and back to DP unsure what to do next.

While everyone is distracted, Ninja meddles with the teleporter. Unsure of how it works, he ends up zapping himself to the swimming.

He finds those 5 girls from before, well what is left of them, floating in a pool of red.(Actually, he only knows they are the girls due to how fleshly dead they are/the remains of their cloths seem to match.) The pool itself is massive, around 100 foot long; however, the water is ether red with blood or a black, centuries gup. It is impossible to see what is inside or how deep it is. Around the pool is what you would expect to find, deck-chairs, tables, towels...etc, only centuries old and covered in dust and dodgy looking red liquid. In the lifeguards chair is the skeleton remains of what Ninja guesses is the lifeguard. He appears to have something shiney in his hand. The whole bottom half of his body is messing. At the far end, there are several lockers. The pool controls are on a small landing of their own just to the side; the ladder to them has long since collapsed away. u
Old 02-21-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2

I climb up to the lifeguard and see what he has in his hand.
Old 02-21-2013

Blurb: You may say I lost everything; but I still had my bedazzler.

"Let's find a frickin radio and call for help already." *tries to do so.*
Old 02-22-2013

Blurb: The internets favourite Scotsman

Hey, something wrong...

Where did that small boy that we call Ninja go?
Old 02-22-2013
Chumba Wumba

Ocean, out of nowhere, has an idea. "Let's find a frickin radio and call for help already."

Receptionist (whose name still alluded the crew) saw a chance to become useful. "There is a telephone on a my desk which you can use to call for help."

Celtic noticed Ninja's disappearance, but he comment on the matter went ignored due to the super frickin awesome telephone!
Old 02-22-2013

Still trying to get that thing in his hands.
Old 02-22-2013

Sweet. Thanks. *does the dumb thing and just picks up the reciver without checking for boobytraps.
Old 02-22-2013
Chumba Wumba

Ninja take the shiny thing, it turns out to be some keys, but to what? Ninja's high perspection skills also notice small recorder in his pocket. He removes it, it seems that the life-guard used this device to record his notes on.

Ocean, looks around, then picks up the phone.....BEEEPEEEEPPEPEPEPEPEPEP...."It appears to be dead?"

"I am not yet dead!" Whispers a voice out of the phone.

Ocean drops the phone in shock.

"What?" DP asks with concern.

"Hear what?" 0mni asked.

"The voice from the phone." Ocean exclaimed

"Errr, I think she is crazy Admiral." Receptionist cooed.
Old 02-22-2013

I listen to the recording device. (I guess this is the part of the game where the small child goes off on his own to bring back vital key items)
Old 02-22-2013

Blurb: Nod at the bird and PEOPLE DIE, everywhere PEOPLE DIE!
Send a message via AIM to 0mnislash17 Send a message via MSN to 0mnislash17

I'll pick up the phone while fondling coddling the receptionist, holding conversation with whoever is on the other end of the line to figure out who they are, why they answered and how we can get off this ship alive. Ill also glance at the receptionists name tag to get her name and thank her with a devilish grin for all her help and ask her to join me and my current harem the ladies in going elsewhere.
Old 02-24-2013

Does anyone even care that Ninja is gone?

Nobody?
Old 02-24-2013

Send a message via MSN to Fenrir502

I'll follow our glorious admiral and make friends with the receptionist gal.
Old 02-24-2013
Chumba Wumba

0mni plays with his receptionist, her loyalty grows; he reads her name-tag, it just says receptionist. Then Fenrir comes over and tries "to make friends". The receptionist looks at her nervously, "errr, I do not sling that way."

Her loyalty to 0mni, very high, her feelings to the others...FEAR!

Celtic looks for Ninja, but cannot find him.

0mni; then tries to use the phone, it is completely dead and appears not to have worked for a very long time, whatever had powered it previously no longer did so now.
Old 02-24-2013

the little ninja is missing? *sigh* let's go find him, i'm worried that he might hurt someone by accident. Hey doc, is there anyway we can take a closer look at him and see what made him uh, do that thing he did, you know, with the noise and the pain and the heads exploding?
Old 02-24-2013
Chumba Wumba

Ninja clicked play on the device, the soft voice of a young, bored sounding male cale out. "I do not want is going on out there, but all the lights go out, then when they come back on all the teleporters are jammed. Just great, five moaning guests and I stuck in this swimming pool until someone can the teleporter working. <recording end,...Next recording...Damn it, it has been 9 hours and still no contact with the rest of the ship, I hope someone comes soon or the conditioning on these subjects may start to wear off. I am not paid enough for crowd control....<recording end...next recording>...the subjects are sleeping down, but it is clear whatever the doctor does to keep them blissful is wearing off, I guess I am going to have to head up onto the control platform to drain the pool, if I do that, then I should be able to use the pipes to escape...<recording end...next recording>....Darn it all to heck, the ladder broke, how the hell did the ladder break? Now, am I going to have to find another way to climb up there, but how?"...<recording end...next recording...>...This is strange, one of the subjects is claiming something bit her? We are on a ship, right? What the heck could bite her?...<recording end...next recording...> That subject is playing up again, she is getting eccatic and her skin looks, well a little grey??? Should skin look grey?...recording end...No next recording...last recording dated 29th March 3504>

Ninja looked at the corpse, then looked for the other corpses, besides the remains of the girls he could see none, but what had killed the girls then? He decided it was best not to find out, he needed to get up onto that landing and get rid of the water fast.
Old 02-27-2013

I search for another source of power for the phone.
Old 02-27-2013

(Can someone grab an extra teleporter?)
Old 02-27-2013
Chumba Wumba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasplaycardgames2 View Post
(Can someone grab an extra teleporter?)
I guess.

And celtic looks for power for the phone, in doing so he breaks the phone. [ This is why you are a weapons' jock, not a mechanic ]
Old 02-27-2013

If you can get Grim here, he can use his strength to break off the lifeguards tower from the ground (assuming its high enough or its not just a seat) and place it next to where the stairs broke off so I can climb up and drain the water).
Old 02-27-2013

In case that doesn't work, I look around for anything I can use to climb up.
Old 02-27-2013
Chumba Wumba

Because Ninja is super smart, he notices that this is an English swimming baths, and as such the life-guard's chair is not bolted down. He smiles.
Old 03-05-2013

Can I move it?
Old 03-20-2013

(The entire crew appears to have vanished...)
Old 03-20-2013
Chumba Wumba

In answer to ninja's question, yes, yes you can.
Old 03-20-2013

Then I'll move the lifeguards post over to the platform, climb up and attempt to reach the control panel and drain the pool.
Old 11-29-2013

It appears that the ship was sucked into a black hole, never to be seen again.