This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  
 
HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Forum Games



View Poll Results: What bonus would you like to buy?
Zombie Jeopardy Mini Game - 1 Bonus Point 14 42.42%
Zombie (Normal Difficulty) - 1 Bonus Point 19 57.58%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1501  
Old 11-08-2011
AsterGray's Avatar
AsterGray AsterGray is offline
AssterGray Mod
 
Gender: MEN ARE PIGS
Location: mourning monday all week long's not healthy~
Blurb: i pray one day i'd live to see you break a smile~
Posts: 10,339
Send a message via MSN to AsterGray
Default

I'm pretty sure the boats would be big enough for us to pile on, being military vehicles and such, the problem lies in us being able to not crash them, pretty much.
that said i go to the nearest boat, work out how to drive it, and gtfo, waiting for any other survivors as nessacary.
Reply With Quote
  #1502  
Old 11-08-2011
Theninjaslayer29's Avatar
Theninjaslayer29 Theninjaslayer29 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: New Londo Ruins
Blurb: Remember kids, Scarecam LP's are downright terrible.
Posts: 2,618
Send a message via Skype™ to Theninjaslayer29
Default

I'll run as fast as i can, following the rest of my group (the ones that are alive anyways)
Screaming "HEY BOATS, WAIT UP!"
Reply With Quote
  #1503  
Old 11-08-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

...Ok, now you won my bet I don't mind if you die, but still that doesn't mean you should go play kamikaze.
Reply With Quote
  #1504  
Old 11-08-2011
Ninjasplaycardgames2's Avatar
Ninjasplaycardgames2 Ninjasplaycardgames2 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,806
Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOcean View Post
We're still alive dammit >:V


My action is that I take my high heels off, grab my brother, and run for the effing boats as fast as i can, hopefully taking my medical stuff and some food with me....but if I need to be fastest, I leave it behind.

I don't have to be fast, I just have to be faster than everyone else.
Well Ishi isnt in that good of a condition :V
Reply With Quote
  #1505  
Old 11-08-2011
Ninjasplaycardgames2's Avatar
Ninjasplaycardgames2 Ninjasplaycardgames2 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,806
Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2
Default

Tyler be a gentleman and save the lady
Reply With Quote
  #1506  
Old 11-08-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

No can do. I'm saving other people right now. But after I save them, break into a vault, fight my way through every revenant in the city, and kill ADAM and EVE, I'll come save you. Think you can wait?
Reply With Quote
  #1507  
Old 11-08-2011
Ninjasplaycardgames2's Avatar
Ninjasplaycardgames2 Ninjasplaycardgames2 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,806
Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2
Default

Reply With Quote
  #1508  
Old 11-08-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

Don't blame me. Blame yourselves for being miles of walking dead horde away.
Reply With Quote
  #1509  
Old 11-08-2011
Ninjasplaycardgames2's Avatar
Ninjasplaycardgames2 Ninjasplaycardgames2 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,806
Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasplaycardgames2
Default

I meant the woman in blue
Reply With Quote
  #1510  
Old 11-08-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

If people I've talked to remember correctly, he's a badass of a big bad.

And she's killed me before.
Reply With Quote
  #1511  
Old 11-08-2011
HolyShadow's Avatar
HolyShadow HolyShadow is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: The Holy Land
Blurb: Anon, do you have a moment to talk about Jesus?
Posts: 12,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasplaycardgames2 View Post
I meant the woman in blue
Monica Lewinsky?
Reply With Quote
  #1512  
Old 11-08-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

Fine. Knock his bitch ass out by tranqing him, shoot him a few more times, remove his ring as though it were diseased, slip it onto her finger, take his wallet and electronics, and run to save Fared and 0mni by tranqing the guards.

Last edited by gwtyler1985; 11-09-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1513  
Old 11-10-2011
WeirdSmells's Avatar
WeirdSmells WeirdSmells is offline
winrar
 
Gender: Hideyoshi
Location: Tucson, Arizona, where dreams catch on fire
Blurb: Certified Optimist.
Posts: 18,064
Default

I keep low to ground, and look around.
Reply With Quote
  #1514  
Old 11-10-2011
Zairak's Avatar
Zairak Zairak is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,937
Default

Right, okay.

I'm not accepting any more actions.

Do not post in here until I say I'm done posting Results.
Reply With Quote
  #1515  
Old 11-10-2011
Zairak's Avatar
Zairak Zairak is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,937
Default

Turn 8 Results:

AsterGray; bakurachick; Ishikawa Oshro; killshot; Ninjasplaycardgames2; Theninjaslayer29; TheOcean: C9:D7:

"Okay, guys, if we all just deal with this calmly, I think we can-" Jack starts to say, only to be cut off as Claudia elbows him out of the way, goes back in the bus, grabs her brother by the arm and drags him out the smashed windshield. As she goes, she discards her high heels and grabs a medkit. James, though still stunned, grabs a bit of food on the way.

Then, both hit the ground running for the boats.

Behind them, Jack stands in the bus, staring. As he starts to shout at them, he finds himself shunted to the side by Vasiah who leaps out of the bus front as well, yelling "Wait for me!"

Still off balance, Jack is knocked completely down by Randy who lumbers past, flailing his arms as he climbs out of the bus, screaming "Hey boats, wait up!"

Jack sits for a moment, sighing in exasperation before climbing out himself and running after the three. Robert and Daniel stay behind, whispering amongst themselves.

Seeing new prey, A.D.A.M. clenches his fist, pulping Ishikawa's torso and lemon truants towar%s glib calculate. Bent sci28or1 promegranate unworthy pro243c[\ty! Sh(0t bounds deluxe enroll 20[';.2465 slams against a rocky crag, a sickening crack resounding as Robert's body breaks. He slides into the sea, making futile efforts to scream.

Back on the cliff...

A.D.A.M. hits the ground head first, sliding forward and leaving a furrow in the ground. Behind him, a trail of blood and bits of paper extend, debris from his now ruined legs. Nearby, Jack, Claudia and Randy's heads can be seen protruding from the ground. They look around wildly, baffled by their current point of view. In the water near the beach, Vasiah can be seen flailing around. A splatter of gore can be seen on the beach under Aster's now flipped car, but the group of four is nowhere to be seen. Daniel can be seen stumbling around the grass near the cliff side, dazed. His hair is now a shade of green, as well as some of his skin. Moments later, he clutches his stomach and falls to the ground, twitching.

Near the three buried up to their neck in the earth, James is lying, staring at his right arm. The limb seems normal, the skin continuing down to his right wrist. There, however, the skin shifts to granite. Still in shock, James attempts to rise only to leave the granite fist behind. He stands there, then, simply looking at the end of his arm stump. No blood flows out as a layer of skin covers the stump.

Near the bus, a light imprint of a human body, sans one arm, can be seen in the ground.

A few moments later, Aster, Henry and Kurt tumble out of a nearby tree.
Reply With Quote
  #1516  
Old 11-10-2011
Zairak's Avatar
Zairak Zairak is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,937
Default

0mnislash17; Fat1Fared; gwtyler1985; HolyShadow; rikkuswolf: E5:J10:

Deciding quickly, Wolf steps out from around the corner and brings his tranquilizer pistol up, pointing it at the President's neck. As the President turns, reacting to the noise, Wolf fires. The dart flies out, landing in the President's wrist as he brings his hand up. The President turns his wrist to regard the needle sticking out of it, then starts to point the hand towards Wolf. Wolf flinches, then relaxes as the President's arm falls, followed to the floor by the rest of his body. The woman hits the floor a second later, lying near the President. Wolf walks over, looking around warily as he does so, and shoots several more tranquilizers into the already stirring President. In moments, the President falls still again.

Wolf crouches down to examine the President and notices his ring. Looking at it, he finds that he can't identify the color of the ring or its stone any longer. He remembers the ring seeming to glow before, when the President confronted the woman, and decides to remove the ring and give it to her.

Cautiously, Wolf reached down to nudge the ring off the President's hand. As his hand touches it; san wall against the book rises yellow. Por seis capitan, precognitive jeopardy swiftly hat triumph. Porque los embudos mon ami cinquenta via must!ard. Inn gallant r.;'7sin9^ capri256o25 hits the floor, blood draining from one ear. All around his head, lumps of a dark metallic matter protrude from his skin. Wolf tries to take a breathe, but manages only an almost inaudible gasp as steam starts rising from his body. He seems to shudder, then falls still.

A few minutes later, the President stirs, rising to his feet and brushing himself off. He looks down at Wolf's remains and shakes his head, then picks the woman up and starts walking again.

*CONTINUED IN NEXT POST*
Reply With Quote
  #1517  
Old 11-10-2011
Zairak's Avatar
Zairak Zairak is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,937
Default

Meanwhile, in the interrogation room...

Leaping to his feet, Mustachio starts a dance number, emulating the hare hare yukai. A cape appears seemingly out of nowhere on his back. The guards, and everybody else, stare at him. Then, Haruka makes a dive towards one of the guards. In response, the guard on the left points his gun and fires at Mustachio while the guard on the right does the same to Haruka, aiming directly at their heads.

As the bullets are about to hit, gout transcending quantum etcetera endo- emblem. Malignant capacitors swimmingly bake run hedonistic mete123? Crack165 [p432 they i39 fp1n rage. Grassy hangs down from the wall in mid-dance. Mustachio, surprised, finds himself looking at the floor. He attempts to raise his body up to look around, but fails to hold the position. Irritated, he pushes against the wall with his hands to free himself, but cannot dislodge himself from the metal. Haruka lies in a corner, an odd looking hat pulled down tight over her head. Overhead, a crackling sound can be heard. Then, the ceiling gives way and Fared and Thai crash through to land on the table, Fared landing on Thai. Fared rolls off to the side, leaving Thai gasping for breath and clutching his ribs. 0mni and Brent attempt to rise from their chairs, only to lift the chairs with them. 0mni twists to look at the chair, only to find it fused with his clothing.

"...What?" 0mni whispers to himself. He looks around then. On the floor, a charred figure lies near where Ting-Ma had been sitting. A few scraps of dress still flutter through the air.

In the right corner, a guard stares at his hand and the gun held in it. The rifle's inner parts are now visible through the glass covering it. The other guard is turned to the side, his hand pinned to the wall by the now magnetized rifle. He is struggling, attempting to pry his now broken hand away.
Reply With Quote
  #1518  
Old 11-10-2011
Zairak's Avatar
Zairak Zairak is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,937
Default

WeirdSmells: F3:E1:

Kalhai immediately drops to the floor, crawling around on all fours and looking from side to side. He continues on around the bus garage in this manner for several minutes before xylophone leek fern moon 256in branch leap sin for a lie plant tumbles down inside the janitor's closet, landing spread eagled. Kalhai looks around, bewildered by the abrupt change of scenery. He attempts to open the closet door, only to find it locked from the outside.

=====

Ishikawa Oshro died!

A.D.A.M. lost his legs!

Ninjasplaycardgames2 died!

Daniel(NPC) is dying!

Ting-Ma(NPC) died!

gwtyler1985 died!

James(NPC) lost his right hand!

Fat1Fared lost 10 HP!

Tim(NPC) died!

AsterGray loses 5 HP!

=====

A.D.A.M./E.V.E. Locations, Player HP/Inventory to be updated soon.

Turn 9 Start!

I am now finished posting.

Last edited by Zairak; 11-10-2011 at 10:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1519  
Old 11-10-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

... That is the absolute last time I ever listen to ninja.
Reply With Quote
  #1520  
Old 11-10-2011
TheOcean's Avatar
TheOcean TheOcean is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Somewhere frozen.
Blurb: You may say I lost everything; but I still had my bedazzler.
Posts: 22,249
Default

Will think about this while I cook dinner.
Reply With Quote
  #1521  
Old 11-10-2011
Theninjaslayer29's Avatar
Theninjaslayer29 Theninjaslayer29 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: New Londo Ruins
Blurb: Remember kids, Scarecam LP's are downright terrible.
Posts: 2,618
Send a message via Skype™ to Theninjaslayer29
Default

well, too bad for ninjas....
Reply With Quote
  #1522  
Old 11-10-2011
Zairak's Avatar
Zairak Zairak is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,937
Default

A.D.A.M. is at C9:D7.

E.V.E. is at E5:C7.

Pretty much unmoved from last time.

Player HP/Inventories updated.
Reply With Quote
  #1523  
Old 11-10-2011
Theninjaslayer29's Avatar
Theninjaslayer29 Theninjaslayer29 is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: New Londo Ruins
Blurb: Remember kids, Scarecam LP's are downright terrible.
Posts: 2,618
Send a message via Skype™ to Theninjaslayer29
Default

Well, seeing as A.D.A.M's legs are broken i am gonna guess it shouldnt be too hard to escape so i will try to get myself out of the ground and help jack and claudia out. as soon as we are all out of the dirt i will Sprint towards the boats while screaming "haha, take that zombie thing!"
Reply With Quote
  #1524  
Old 11-10-2011
WeirdSmells's Avatar
WeirdSmells WeirdSmells is offline
winrar
 
Gender: Hideyoshi
Location: Tucson, Arizona, where dreams catch on fire
Blurb: Certified Optimist.
Posts: 18,064
Default

I lick the door, and if that doesn't work I hissss and try to head the opposite direction of the bussss.
Reply With Quote
  #1525  
Old 11-10-2011
Zairak's Avatar
Zairak Zairak is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,937
Default

Quote:
tumbles down inside the janitor's closet, landing spread eagled. Kalhai looks around, bewildered by the abrupt change of scenery. He attempts to open the closet door, only to find it locked from the outside.
Okay, poor wording on my part at first.

You are inside the closet, WeirdSmells.
Reply With Quote
  #1526  
Old 11-10-2011
gwtyler1985's Avatar
gwtyler1985 gwtyler1985 is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Skype™ to gwtyler1985
Default

So whoever isn't dead and isn't on the coast is most likely going to die.
Reply With Quote
  #1527  
Old 11-10-2011
Fat1Fared's Avatar
Fat1Fared Fat1Fared is offline
Chumba Wumba
 
Gender: Male
Location: The Ministry of Evil
Blurb: What is a blurb?
Posts: 9,458
Default

Ok totally missed last turn...tai mang

Sort of merge actions...fared looks up gasping..."Damn you <president>...come back, come back now...I want my moment under the sun!"

He shakes his head...the president gone; he gits his teeth. "It was not meant to happen this way, but I still have her, I still have the key; you thought I didn't know <president>, but I did...I know everything...I know your game!"

He turns to take Ting Ma; his prize; his weapon..."But how? Why? Nooooo...it cannot be...more insane internal ramblings."

He final shakes his head and composes himself. "Maybe it better this way...it had to happen eventually...and now i won't be anywhere near her, when she mets her faith, but she will be near you president...I will make sure of it."

All this had happened in Fareds head, as he followed the others to where ever they were going, finally he makes a real sound...a low chuckle which those around him take as some broken morning for his supposed loss.

<Take a machinegun from any dead person and help Tai up begrudgingly, then climb back up, take a piece of Ting's dress and put it in my pocket, then help 0mni, before Heading after the president if can, if guards try to stop me, I use my amazing calms to convince them to join me.>

Last edited by Fat1Fared; 11-10-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1528  
Old 11-10-2011
WeirdSmells's Avatar
WeirdSmells WeirdSmells is offline
winrar
 
Gender: Hideyoshi
Location: Tucson, Arizona, where dreams catch on fire
Blurb: Certified Optimist.
Posts: 18,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zairak View Post
Okay, poor wording on my part at first.

You are inside the closet, WeirdSmells.
I know. I thought it was implied that I destroy the door with my Tonfa if licking it doessssn't work.
Reply With Quote
  #1529  
Old 11-10-2011
Zairak's Avatar
Zairak Zairak is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdSmells View Post
I know. I thought it was implied that I destroy the door with my Tonfa if licking it doessssn't work.
Ah, my error. I don't tend to pick up on subtext like that.
Reply With Quote
  #1530  
Old 11-11-2011
HolyShadow's Avatar
HolyShadow HolyShadow is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: The Holy Land
Blurb: Anon, do you have a moment to talk about Jesus?
Posts: 12,263
Default

I continually induce vomiting until I'm thin enough to pop out of the wall, as well as hit the wall over and over to speed up my release.

Then I go get a weapon, stealthily find a computer, and hack into Seraph corp so that I can take over the corporation/its money and put a hit on the Presidouche.

I'll also hack myself a detailed map of the area, as well as use my massive intellect to quickly read over controls for a helicopter.

If there is a helicopter in the area, I'll get in it and fly somewhere more safe. If not, then I'll use my newfound status to call one in and escape to somewhere safe using it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Yu-Gi-Oh is the property of Konami and Kazuki Takahashi. We are only a parody, we are not breaking any laws nor intend to. See our disclaimer and terms of use. You can also contact us. Maybe you even want to read our about us page. Smileys by David Lanham. Hosted by Cthulhu.... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.