This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  
 
HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Anime/Manga



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 06-01-2013
CrazyBoutAtemu!'s Avatar
CrazyBoutAtemu! CrazyBoutAtemu! is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Location: Kou Empire
Blurb: The world is what you make of it.
Posts: 1,184
Default

I Loves me the Yaoi

This Pairing (KaworuxShinji) is just one of MANY that I like~
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-01-2013
TenebrousLegionnaire's Avatar
TenebrousLegionnaire TenebrousLegionnaire is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: Japanimerica
Blurb: Screw the rules I have Godzilla! RAWR!!!
Posts: 23
Default

I like yaoi but only when it is of my OTP: Godzilla x Joey. I love them soooo much! :3
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-11-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliferExcelsior View Post
Hate Yaoi soooo much. It is such freaking CRAP! I don't see how anyone could like two guys 'in love'. It's not biologically possible, number one, and number two, it's just gross in general. You crazy people don't understand biology at all, or you just refuse to.
if it isn't biologically possible, then please explain to me why I am in love with another male for more than two years now.
and why their aren't only homosexual humans, but also homosexual pigs, birds, dogs, fish, insects, spiders, wales, monkeies, elephants, penguines, cats, hedgehogs...
I agree that two members of the same gender can't make a child together. so? being in love isn't only about making children, is it? sure, the urg exists, but we are more than a combination of urgs and instincts. a son loves his father and brothers, even when they have the same gender, so as you can see, it is totally possible to love someone with the same gender.
or do you mean that two males aren't biologically possible to have sex? first of all, stimulation of primary and secondary sexual organs can be cause by any sorce, even machines or the own hand, so why not also caused by a member of the same gender. I asure you, if I'd rub your penis, it would cause an erection, if you want it or not, because your body doesn't care about my gender. second: I don't know how big your penis is, but I suppose your excrements are biger, and they fit as well. sometimes, for prostata surgeries, the doctor even inserts a whole arm. something as small as a penis would be no problem. third: there are also many heterosexual couples, who have anal sex with each other, in some it is even the man who is penetrated by the woman, with the help of a dildo.
So I don't really get your point that it wasn't biological possible. the fact that there are men in love with each other should logically disprove your statement of the two of them not being able to love each other.
your statment is basically this:

"man+man --> Člove"
but since "man+man ^ love" exists, your statement can't be true
q.e.d.

Terms of use:
"Send, post, or make available pornographic, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, deceptive, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive content to other Members"
I don't want to forbid you your opinion. if you don't want to watch sex between two men, then that's okay. but when you say that my love was biologically impossible, then you thereby declare it to be unlogical, because according to logic, impossible things can't happen. when you say that my love, which is part of me, was unlogical, you thereby also declare, that my existens in this world was an error, because this world is logical. I find that quite insultive.

PS:
even when you declare my homosexuality as an insanity or a disease, it would still be biologically possibl.

Last edited by Kronus; 10-11-2013 at 04:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-11-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliferExcelsior View Post
You Yaoi morons have ruined anime. Anime itself has done nothing. It is an animated or drawn series that people use to enjoy themselves. Trust me, if the authors really knew what was going on with their characters, they would be disgusted, as I am with my own anime.
ruined anime? that isn't possible, because such a thing as "anime" doesn't exist. it is just a general name for all animated stuff from Japan, but there is nothing like the genuine anime. every one is unique. it is impossible to ruin something that doesn't exist.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-11-2013
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies's Avatar
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies GcarOatmealRaisinCookies is offline
Closet Trekkie
 
Gender: Male
Location: HarryOatmeal's bed
Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Posts: 23,144
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies Send a message via Skype™ to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
Default

You know what one thing gay people and straight people have in common is?

They're all people.

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-11-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

no, gay people are much better, because we have all the rainbow colours :P
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-11-2013
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies's Avatar
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies GcarOatmealRaisinCookies is offline
Closet Trekkie
 
Gender: Male
Location: HarryOatmeal's bed
Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Posts: 23,144
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies Send a message via Skype™ to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
no, gay people are much better, because we have all the rainbow colours :P
*tickles Kronus*
Still people, you silly goose.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-11-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

*tickles back* maybe, but much more colourful ;P
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-11-2013
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies's Avatar
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies GcarOatmealRaisinCookies is offline
Closet Trekkie
 
Gender: Male
Location: HarryOatmeal's bed
Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Posts: 23,144
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies Send a message via Skype™ to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
Default

*Paints Kronus's tailfeathers all the colours of the rainbow*
There you go.
XD
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-11-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

*flies around* yay!! *grabs the paint and paints the whole Forum* I will spread gayness everywhere!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-11-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

I have another question at slifer: why do you watch Yugioh, even though it contains Marik and Bakura?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-11-2013
Face's Avatar
[^_^] Face is offline
The worst kind of worst kind
 
Gender: Male
Location: R'lyeh
Posts: 23,674
Marshmallow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
I have another question at slifer: why do you watch Yugioh, even though it contains Marik and Bakura?
Marik and Bakura are clearly both girls, so it's yuri.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-11-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face View Post
Marik and Bakura are clearly both girls, so it's yuri.
you will probably call me insane and laugh at me, but lesbians are also homosexual o.o
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-11-2013
Face's Avatar
[^_^] Face is offline
The worst kind of worst kind
 
Gender: Male
Location: R'lyeh
Posts: 23,674
Marshmallow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
you will probably call me insane and laugh at me, but lesbians are also homosexual o.o
They sure are [ but hopefully at least 0.01% straight ], but Slifer's issue was with two guys. Presumably he'd find two girls just wonderful.

Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-11-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face View Post
They sure are [ but hopefully at least 0.01% straight ], but Slifer's issue was with two guys. Presumably he'd find two girls just wonderful.
yes, you are probably right. sex between members of the same gender is only against nature, when they are male. after all men are made for having sex, while women are made for giving birth. so yes, when a sex machine has sex without producing a child, that is much more against nature than when a breeding machine has sex without producing a child.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-11-2013
Face's Avatar
[^_^] Face is offline
The worst kind of worst kind
 
Gender: Male
Location: R'lyeh
Posts: 23,674
Marshmallow
Default

Glad that you agree ^_^
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-11-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

how couldn't I agree? it is all plain logic and makes prefect sense.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-11-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

hey guys, I have a super special awesome idea! I'll write something that has actually some relation to the topic!

I don't care about the gender. I don't like yaoi better or worse than anything else. I like the story, the emotions, the background, the setting and so on and so on. but the gender? it's so unimportant. okay, when I watch pornography with the purpose of masturbation, then I prefer yaoi over yuri, because shut up ;)
but when I read a story and there are two characters in it who love each other, I don't care about the gender.
however, it is nice to see that there are also cultures who accept homosexuality. when there is a homosexual couple in a story, but nobody makes a fuss over it, that is very nice. here as well I prefer it when they are male, because lesbians are much more accepted anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-11-2013
Face's Avatar
[^_^] Face is offline
The worst kind of worst kind
 
Gender: Male
Location: R'lyeh
Posts: 23,674
Marshmallow
Default

This had a topic?
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-11-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

nah, I was just kidding.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10-11-2013
Mistyskye's Avatar
Mistyskye Mistyskye is offline
Baby Panda
 
Gender: Female
Location: Somewhere...IN AMERICA!
Blurb: Firmly grasp it in your hand
Posts: 2,795
Default

I agree, there's nothing wrong with yoai, or yuri, I don't think one is better or worse, because there is nothing wrong with it. There is nothing wrong with loving your own gender either. I'm not a huge fan of yuri or yoai, but you shouldn't bash it if it isn't your cup of tea! By the way, I love the Bakura/Marik genderbend! ;P
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-12-2013
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies's Avatar
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies GcarOatmealRaisinCookies is offline
Closet Trekkie
 
Gender: Male
Location: HarryOatmeal's bed
Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Posts: 23,144
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies Send a message via Skype™ to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
hey guys, I have a super special awesome idea! I'll write something that has actually some relation to the topic!

I don't care about the gender. I don't like yaoi better or worse than anything else. I like the story, the emotions, the background, the setting and so on and so on. but the gender? it's so unimportant. okay, when I watch pornography with the purpose of masturbation, then I prefer yaoi over yuri, because shut up ;)
but when I read a story and there are two characters in it who love each other, I don't care about the gender.
however, it is nice to see that there are also cultures who accept homosexuality. when there is a homosexual couple in a story, but nobody makes a fuss over it, that is very nice. here as well I prefer it when they are male, because lesbians are much more accepted anyway.
Remind me to show you the story that got me my title, one of these days.
Watch out for the grammar of the piece, it was written before I met, moved in with, and married my proofreader. Reading that story was what made him want to meet me in person, that first time.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-12-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GcarOatmealRaisinCookies View Post
Remind me to show you the story that got me my title, one of these days.
Watch out for the grammar of the piece, it was written before I met, moved in with, and married my proofreader. Reading that story was what made him want to meet me in person, that first time.
sounds interesting, please send it to me. =)
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-13-2013
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies's Avatar
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies GcarOatmealRaisinCookies is offline
Closet Trekkie
 
Gender: Male
Location: HarryOatmeal's bed
Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Posts: 23,144
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies Send a message via Skype™ to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
sounds interesting, please send it to me. =)
I can only share it in PM, now.
It still gives Face nightmares with some of the imagery and descriptions used.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-13-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GcarOatmealRaisinCookies View Post
I can only share it in PM, now.
It still gives Face nightmares with some of the imagery and descriptions used.
no problem, PM was what I had in mind.
I might not read it today though
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-13-2013
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies's Avatar
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies GcarOatmealRaisinCookies is offline
Closet Trekkie
 
Gender: Male
Location: HarryOatmeal's bed
Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Posts: 23,144
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies Send a message via Skype™ to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
no problem, PM was what I had in mind.
I might not read it today though
That's fine, read it whenever you have time.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-13-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GcarOatmealRaisinCookies View Post
That's fine, read it whenever you have time.
don't tell me what to do!
^^
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-18-2013
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies's Avatar
GcarOatmealRaisinCookies GcarOatmealRaisinCookies is offline
Closet Trekkie
 
Gender: Male
Location: HarryOatmeal's bed
Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Posts: 23,144
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies Send a message via Skype™ to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
Default

*looks at your gender*

-Sarcasm Alert-

So gay people are wrong, but traps are okay?
You do realize that a trap is a guy that dresses as a woman, correct?

Pah, probably too busy hating to realize anything else.

-end sarcasm alert-
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10-18-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

urm, now I actually feel offended.

let's say you were right and homosexuality was a mental disease and I'll never be able to sexually love my boyfriend and we will always believe in something that is just an sick idea: how does that harm anyone??
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-18-2013
Kronus's Avatar
Kronus Kronus is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Kronus
Default

there once was a survey. they showed homoerotic pornography to heterosexuals humans and heterosexual homophobians. the result was that 63% of the homophobians got aroused, while only 34% of the other people got aroused.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Yu-Gi-Oh is the property of Konami and Kazuki Takahashi. We are only a parody, we are not breaking any laws nor intend to. See our disclaimer and terms of use. You can also contact us. Maybe you even want to read our about us page. Smileys by David Lanham. Hosted by Cthulhu.... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.