This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  
 
HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3001  
Old 01-13-2010
YaoiFangirl's Avatar
YaoiFangirl YaoiFangirl is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: IN AMERICA!
Posts: 19
Default

bakura-39.jpg

This one Basketcat (I still don't know if I'm doing this right...)

Oh, and to join in the conversation, my one most hated and one most loved shippings are: loved-tendershipping (it makes some sense if it's an abusive Bakura, and/or a one-sided Ryou) and most hated- pegasusxyugixmokuba (it exists, but i forgot it's name... its just wrong too...)

Meh, I'll try to check this thread more often, but I can't cheeck back every 5 minutes, you know? *sigh* stupid school, trying to make me smart, who do they think they are?! I'll get you one day *shakes fist in air*

Ok, randomness rant over. Sorry ^^' (and there should be an anime sweatdrop icon too!)
Reply With Quote
  #3002  
Old 01-13-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoiFangirl View Post
Attachment 2095

This one Basketcat (I still don't know if I'm doing this right...)

Oh, and to join in the conversation, my one most hated and one most loved shippings are: loved-tendershipping (it makes some sense if it's an abusive Bakura, and/or a one-sided Ryou) and most hated- pegasusxyugixmokuba (it exists, but i forgot it's name... its just wrong too...)

Meh, I'll try to check this thread more often, but I can't cheeck back every 5 minutes, you know? *sigh* stupid school, trying to make me smart, who do they think they are?! I'll get you one day *shakes fist in air*

Ok, randomness rant over. Sorry ^^' (and there should be an anime sweatdrop icon too!)
http://s744.photobucket.com/home/fandomisporn
honestly, how many times will I have to post this link lol.

also ew tendershipping.
Reply With Quote
  #3003  
Old 01-13-2010
YaoiFangirl's Avatar
YaoiFangirl YaoiFangirl is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: IN AMERICA!
Posts: 19
Default

Ne, but is it in English? I went once to fandomisporn on photobucket and it was in Japanese. Has it been updated? (I'm apparently too lazy to check myself)
and why ew? is it the rationaliy or just the asthetics of the two together? Cause if it's rationality, let me break it to you, that no such thing exists in the fan-girl universe. xD
Reply With Quote
  #3004  
Old 01-13-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoiFangirl View Post
Ne, but is it in English? I went once to fandomisporn on photobucket and it was in Japanese. Has it been updated? (I'm apparently too lazy to check myself)
and why ew? is it the rationaliy or just the asthetics of the two together? Cause if it's rationality, let me break it to you, that no such thing exists in the fan-girl universe. xD
no, its in Japanese, just enjoy the pictures, you can get the basic story just by looking.

And ew because it's so cliche.
Reply With Quote
  #3005  
Old 01-13-2010
bellicose ra's Avatar
bellicose ra bellicose ra is offline
 
Gender: Neither
Blurb: deranged & delirious
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketcat View Post
no, its in Japanese, just enjoy the pictures, you can get the basic story just by looking.

And ew because it's so cliche.
lol. yeah, the visuals are strong enough on their own.

and I have to agree. Tendershipping is ew. :/
Reply With Quote
  #3006  
Old 01-14-2010
hiddencry~'s Avatar
hiddencry~ hiddencry~ is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: Wales ^^ (the one next to england with all the sheep k?)
Blurb: Once upon a time in a land far far away there was a yaoi fangirl...
Posts: 322
Send a message via MSN to hiddencry~
Default

O_o

how can tendershipping be ew? *faints*
okay, sometimes it ends up being cliche in some fanfics - however others can pull it off really well.
but just for the asthetics it's uber win (Y)

Reply With Quote
  #3007  
Old 01-14-2010
Mysia's Avatar
Mysia Mysia is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 68
Default

^Ryou needs to eat a cheeseburger. And the fat needs to go straight to his legs. That just doesn't look healthy.

Other than that, I like this picture too in a way. It's nicely drawn.
Reply With Quote
  #3008  
Old 01-14-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddencry~ View Post
O_o

how can tendershipping be ew? *faints*
okay, sometimes it ends up being cliche in some fanfics - however others can pull it off really well.
but just for the asthetics it's uber win (Y)

Because Ryou is always made into a dickgirl and Bakura goes way ooc.
How come you think its so win then, hmm?

and that pic is kinda ugly.
Reply With Quote
  #3009  
Old 01-14-2010
YaoiFangirl's Avatar
YaoiFangirl YaoiFangirl is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: IN AMERICA!
Posts: 19
Default



Nya~ Tendershipping works as a lot of different styles, though I didn't add too much fluff in this batch of pictures... Sorry if the last pic freaked any of y'all out ^^' (I'm still waiting for this icon to be created...)

Oh, and I completely agree with you Mysia, Ryou is too skinny! he should eat meat like Bakura! bakura-42.jpg bakura-41.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #3010  
Old 01-14-2010
Xanadu's Avatar
Xanadu Xanadu is offline
 
Gender: Female
Location: Unicornia
Blurb: See you in your dreams!
Posts: 18,422
Default

so...all 3 of them are called bakura
and an ancient egyptian thief...is somehow british...too?
Reply With Quote
  #3011  
Old 01-14-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
so...all 3 of them are called bakura
and an ancient egyptian thief...is somehow british...too?
Actually it's a Japanese name, lol. I don't think he ever got an official name of his own, hence some fans call him Akefia.
Reply With Quote
  #3012  
Old 01-14-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoiFangirl View Post


Nya~ Tendershipping works as a lot of different styles, though I didn't add too much fluff in this batch of pictures... Sorry if the last pic freaked any of y'all out ^^' (I'm still waiting for this icon to be created...)

Oh, and I completely agree with you Mysia, Ryou is too skinny! he should eat meat like Bakura! Attachment 2123 Attachment 2124
But its so BORING. Ryou's just the typical uke.
/explodes from all the bad fanart.
Reply With Quote
  #3013  
Old 01-14-2010
seto kaiba lover's Avatar
seto kaiba lover seto kaiba lover is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: >>
Posts: 297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoiFangirl View Post
Attachment 2095

This one Basketcat (I still don't know if I'm doing this right...)

Oh, and to join in the conversation, my one most hated and one most loved shippings are: loved-tendershipping (it makes some sense if it's an abusive Bakura, and/or a one-sided Ryou) and most hated- pegasusxyugixmokuba (it exists, but i forgot it's name... its just wrong too...)

Meh, I'll try to check this thread more often, but I can't cheeck back every 5 minutes, you know? *sigh* stupid school, trying to make me smart, who do they think they are?! I'll get you one day *shakes fist in air*

Ok, randomness rant over. Sorry ^^' (and there should be an anime sweatdrop icon too!)
Nasty
Reply With Quote
  #3014  
Old 01-14-2010
AllisonWalker's Avatar
AllisonWalker AllisonWalker is offline
Rides Kaiba
 
Gender: Female
Location: Naval Station Everett
Blurb: Duct tape his mouth shut and you can have a nice trophy husb
Posts: 16,138
Send a message via MSN to AllisonWalker
Default

Recent fanart has been fail, especially on the SK thread.
Reply With Quote
  #3015  
Old 01-14-2010
YaoiFangirl's Avatar
YaoiFangirl YaoiFangirl is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: IN AMERICA!
Posts: 19
Default

Aren't the 3 Bakuras
1. Ryou Bakura
2. Bakura Zorc (or Bakura Touzoku, I don't know)
3. Touzoku Akefia
or something like that?
Plus, Ryou is the modern day Akefkia who collaborated with Zorc who is the spirit of Bakura, who only looks like Ryou because he's inhabiting his body?
You know. just forget it.
Reply With Quote
  #3016  
Old 01-14-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoiFangirl View Post
Aren't the 3 Bakuras
1. Ryou Bakura
2. Bakura Zorc (or Bakura Touzoku, I don't know)
3. Touzoku Akefia
or something like that?
Plus, Ryou is the modern day Akefkia who collaborated with Zorc who is the spirit of Bakura, who only looks like Ryou because he's inhabiting his body?
You know. just forget it.
Not really.
Ryou Bakura is just Ryou, I don't think he's anyone reincarnated.
Yami Bakura is a mix of zorc's soul and the thief king's, he's usually called simply Bakura.

Touzoku just means thief, (touzoku-ou is thief king) Akefia is a fan given name, it was never in the actual anime/manga.
Reply With Quote
  #3017  
Old 01-14-2010
YaoiFangirl's Avatar
YaoiFangirl YaoiFangirl is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: IN AMERICA!
Posts: 19
Default

Really? I haven't seen the egpytian arc since it aired on tv in america, so the names were all changed by stupid 4kids! They even changed Yuugi's name to Yugi! Why only take off one u? They already changed everyone else's name! And did they mention that Ryou's first name was Ryou and not Bakura? *Sigh* Sorry, I'm pissed at 4kids, why couldn't Yu-Gi-Oh have been brought here by Toei or Funimation?!
*Sigh* Okay, so whats up?
Reply With Quote
  #3018  
Old 01-14-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoiFangirl View Post
Really? I haven't seen the egpytian arc since it aired on tv in america, so the names were all changed by stupid 4kids! They even changed Yuugi's name to Yugi! Why only take off one u? They already changed everyone else's name! And did they mention that Ryou's first name was Ryou and not Bakura? *Sigh* Sorry, I'm pissed at 4kids, why couldn't Yu-Gi-Oh have been brought here by Toei or Funimation?!
*Sigh* Okay, so whats up?
Nope, he was just Bakura in the dub.
You could always watch the subbed episodes online though.
Actually, it can really be spelled either way, it depends on the translation.
Reply With Quote
  #3019  
Old 01-14-2010
PegasusJCrawford's Avatar
PegasusJCrawford PegasusJCrawford is offline
 
Gender: Female
Location: Canada
Blurb: I will crossdress for tequila.
Posts: 3,872
Default

*walks in...*

Oh a Bakura fangirl fight/rant?!
*pulls out chair and popcorn*

Ok...as you were *waves hand*

Last edited by PegasusJCrawford; 01-14-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3020  
Old 01-14-2010
YaoiFangirl's Avatar
YaoiFangirl YaoiFangirl is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: IN AMERICA!
Posts: 19
Default

Actually, I think that Seto and Mokuba Kaiba are the only ones from the main cast that didn't have their names changed... Anyways, yeah, whats up? (A.D.D.)
Reply With Quote
  #3021  
Old 01-14-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoiFangirl View Post
Actually, I think that Seto and Mokuba Kaiba are the only ones from the main cast that didn't have their names changed... Anyways, yeah, whats up? (A.D.D.)
It's odd, lol. You get names like Joey and Tristan along with Bakura, Yuugi and Mokuba.
Um nothing much, talking about yuugiou with you? Lol.
Reply With Quote
  #3022  
Old 01-14-2010
YaoiFangirl's Avatar
YaoiFangirl YaoiFangirl is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: IN AMERICA!
Posts: 19
Default

ah, nothing much, just talking to you, eating a sandwhich and driving my car at the same time xD It's fun! (Also there is a monkey on my head)
Well, apparently Mokuba sounds more american then Honda, which just so happens to be a car company IN AMERICA (I think it originated here, i don't know) and although Katsuya is a little off, he told everyone to call him Jounochi anyways, which is better then Yuugi!
Reply With Quote
  #3023  
Old 01-14-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoiFangirl View Post
ah, nothing much, just talking to you, eating a sandwhich and driving my car at the same time xD It's fun! (Also there is a monkey on my head)
Well, apparently Mokuba sounds more american then Honda, which just so happens to be a car company IN AMERICA (I think it originated here, i don't know) and although Katsuya is a little off, he told everyone to call him Jounochi anyways, which is better then Yuugi!
Sounds dangerous.
Well it's 4kids, you can't expect to get anything good out of it.
Reply With Quote
  #3024  
Old 01-14-2010
YaoiFangirl's Avatar
YaoiFangirl YaoiFangirl is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: IN AMERICA!
Posts: 19
Default

Meh, I'm always dangerous
Nya, but why'd it have to be 4kids?
Reply With Quote
  #3025  
Old 01-14-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoiFangirl View Post
Meh, I'm always dangerous
Nya, but why'd it have to be 4kids?
As dangerous as a yaoi fangirl can be, haha.
Because they could make a profit off of it. :/
Reply With Quote
  #3026  
Old 01-14-2010
YaoiFangirl's Avatar
YaoiFangirl YaoiFangirl is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: IN AMERICA!
Posts: 19
Default

Yeah we're crazy right?
But it's not nice for them to make a profit by turning a perfectly good show into... that
Reply With Quote
  #3027  
Old 01-15-2010
LadyAile's Avatar
LadyAile LadyAile is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: Right over there... next to nothing
Blurb: Sorry, I don't have a blurb! Oh, wait...
Posts: 536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketcat View Post
But its so BORING. Ryou's just the typical uke.
/explodes from all the bad fanart.
I think Ryou actually has some fight within, he isn't as bland as most people portray him. It's just that most writers just reproduce the stereotypical seme/uke fail!dynamics everywhere. So yes, finiding GOOD tendershipping fic is a difficult task.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1234924550477.png (340.7 KB, 5 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3028  
Old 01-15-2010
hiddencry~'s Avatar
hiddencry~ hiddencry~ is offline
 
Gender: Yaoi-Fangirl
Location: Wales ^^ (the one next to england with all the sheep k?)
Blurb: Once upon a time in a land far far away there was a yaoi fangirl...
Posts: 322
Send a message via MSN to hiddencry~
Default

i agree :3

i hate it when they make ryou into some sort of defenceless female >.<
ryou has a penis !
all hail the manliness ..
etc.

xD
Reply With Quote
  #3029  
Old 01-15-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAile View Post
I think Ryou actually has some fight within, he isn't as bland as most people portray him. It's just that most writers just reproduce the stereotypical seme/uke fail!dynamics everywhere. So yes, finiding GOOD tendershipping fic is a difficult task.
He's not completely helpless, just shy. I can imagine him as being sort of a pacifist, though.
Meh, it's just overdone.
Reply With Quote
  #3030  
Old 01-15-2010
Basketcat's Avatar
Basketcat Basketcat is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddencry~ View Post
i agree :3

i hate it when they make ryou into some sort of defenceless female >.<
ryou has a penis !
all hail the manliness ..
etc.

xD
Ryou is not even close to manly, but he's still a boy haha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pyromania31.jpg (70.9 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Yu-Gi-Oh is the property of Konami and Kazuki Takahashi. We are only a parody, we are not breaking any laws nor intend to. See our disclaimer and terms of use. You can also contact us. Maybe you even want to read our about us page. Smileys by David Lanham. Hosted by Cthulhu.... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.