This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  
 
HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > READ HERE FIRST



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-12-2009
Kipper's Avatar
Kipper Kipper is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: a fkin house
Blurb: a fkin blurb
Posts: 3,654
Marshmallow
Send a message via MSN to Kipper Send a message via Skype™ to Kipper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post

CAN ANY OF YOU SHIFT THROUGH ALL THAT AND FIND MY POINT!!!
Truthfully, Nope.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-12-2009
roxasabridged's Avatar
roxasabridged roxasabridged is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland, land of the Awesome.
Posts: 2,027
Send a message via MSN to roxasabridged
Default

Quote:
) Be respectful of other members. Joking and teasing a little towards users now and then is fine, but you cannot take it too far. Outright trolling, inflammatory, or overly offensive content is not not allowed.
Oh, oh! Double Negative! We're allowed to do above listed things!

At least no one's exploited this... yet.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-12-2009
mystra's Avatar
mystra mystra is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: some dimension of this planet called earth
Blurb: don't pee on me and tell me it's raining
Posts: 427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
I am still a tad urked about my two day ban months ago over posting Man-Faye in the Favorite/Awesome picture thread, when it had been made against the rules recently (I had not seen the post at that time) and the fact that part of my ban was due to the fact that i didn't state that it was NSFW when at the time I had no idea what that even meant. -sigh- but that was awhile ago I can't really do anything about it but bitch and moan, though I don't think that's what I'm doing in this case, I'm just stating that it urkes me to know that I have a temp-ban on my record for something that is in my eyes was unnecessary, I know I would have taken it so much better if I had been given fair warning and then got a temp ban if I did it again, I still feel that the mod who gave me that temp-ban jumped the gun but...for the life of me I can not remember who actually gave the temp-ban...

I'm gonna shut up now, I've rambled about the past long enough, as well as forgetting the point of even bringing it up...

CAN ANY OF YOU SHIFT THROUGH ALL THAT AND FIND MY POINT!!!
Not sure what you posted and how NSFW it was but you gotta realize that there are kids on this site. Gods forbid their parents see them looking at something on here in a 'safe' area that shouldn't be there. If something like that should happen all hell could break lose and the worst outcome is the site could be closed down and or the people running it could be sued. Mods and admins have to take that shit very seriously sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-12-2009
Fat1Fared's Avatar
Fat1Fared Fat1Fared is offline
Chumba Wumba
 
Gender: Male
Location: The Ministry of Evil
Blurb: What is a blurb?
Posts: 9,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystra View Post
Not sure what you posted and how NSFW it was but you gotta realize that there are kids on this site. Gods forbid their parents see them looking at something on here in a 'safe' area that shouldn't be there. If something like that should happen all hell could break lose and the worst outcome is the site could be closed down and or the people running it could be sued. Mods and admins have to take that shit very seriously sometimes.
why'll I see what your saying, maybe you somewhat weaken your position by swearing <____<
>_____>
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-12-2009
AsterGray's Avatar
AsterGray AsterGray is offline
AssterGray Mod
 
Gender: MEN ARE PIGS
Location: mourning monday all week long's not healthy~
Blurb: i pray one day i'd live to see you break a smile~
Posts: 10,339
Send a message via MSN to AsterGray
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat1Fared View Post
why'll I see what your saying, maybe you somewhat weaken your position by swearing <____<
>_____>
I would post a link to tvtropes to argue your point, but that'd be evil....
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-12-2009
mystra's Avatar
mystra mystra is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: some dimension of this planet called earth
Blurb: don't pee on me and tell me it's raining
Posts: 427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat1Fared View Post
why'll I see what your saying, maybe you somewhat weaken your position by swearing <____<
>_____>
Where did I swear?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-12-2009
Fat1Fared's Avatar
Fat1Fared Fat1Fared is offline
Chumba Wumba
 
Gender: Male
Location: The Ministry of Evil
Blurb: What is a blurb?
Posts: 9,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystra View Post
Where did I swear?
Shit is considered a swear word where I'm from and even if it isn't where your from, I'm sure it is still considered inappropriate use of language, which I found ironically amusing in post saying shouldn't post inappropriate things, but anyway, it was joke and I actually agreed with what you were saying
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-12-2009
MrsSallyBakura's Avatar
MrsSallyBakura MrsSallyBakura is offline
Deputy Executive Assistant Moderator; Chimera Ant Queen; SallylamiGami; Leasee
 
Gender: Female
Location: Your mind
Blurb: Happily married since 10/19/2013
Posts: 30,540
Default

Moderators are human too, and therefore make mistakes.

If you have a problem with something that a mod did, TALK TO THE MOD OR AN ADMIN. It's hard to get over things like that if you don't sort them through with the parties involved.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-13-2009
Eia's Avatar
Eia Eia is offline
 
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,091
Default

I remember that.

JR had this huge thing against Manfaye because the images were always risque and made him rethink his sexuality.

Or something along those lines.

DP, don't worry about it. You shouldn't have been banned for 2 days, though.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-13-2009
MarioMaster3000's Avatar
MarioMaster3000 MarioMaster3000 is offline
Moderator
 
Gender: Male
Location: Mushroom Kingdom?
Blurb: FLEENTSTONES?!
Posts: 15,638
Send a message via MSN to MarioMaster3000 Send a message via Skype™ to MarioMaster3000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat1Fared View Post
I think rules and mods (who are active) are more than fine here, I just still feel could do with few more active mods, I mean Face has started to become more of similar face again (sorry couldn't resist) and JR/Dark are great, but eternity doesn't have enough power o0 and rest on come on about once mouth at most (even masty is rare catch these days)
Hee. Doesn't matter too much...
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-14-2009
JesusRocks's Avatar
JesusRocks JesusRocks is offline
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators
 
Gender: Male
Location: Far over the Misty Mountains cold...
Blurb: Married 12/05/12; Baby 1 29/07/15; Baby 2 Due 26/12/17
Muffins Served: 20,388
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eia View Post
I remember that.

JR had this huge thing against Manfaye because the images were always risque and made him rethink his sexuality.

Or something along those lines.

DP, don't worry about it. You shouldn't have been banned for 2 days, though.
I was at work at the time, and seeing some dude's hairy arse on the screen made me very conscious of what would be safe for work, and what is not safe for work... I take Mystra's point on this one. I wouldn't want my boss to see that on my screen, it could easily get me reprimanded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
I am still a tad urked about my two day ban months ago over posting Man-Faye in the Favorite/Awesome picture thread, when it had been made against the rules recently (I had not seen the post at that time) and the fact that part of my ban was due to the fact that i didn't state that it was NSFW when at the time I had no idea what that even meant. -sigh- but that was awhile ago I can't really do anything about it but bitch and moan, though I don't think that's what I'm doing in this case, I'm just stating that it urkes me to know that I have a temp-ban on my record for something that is in my eyes was unnecessary, I know I would have taken it so much better if I had been given fair warning and then got a temp ban if I did it again, I still feel that the mod who gave me that temp-ban jumped the gun but...for the life of me I can not remember who actually gave the temp-ban...

I'm gonna shut up now, I've rambled about the past long enough, as well as forgetting the point of even bringing it up...

CAN ANY OF YOU SHIFT THROUGH ALL THAT AND FIND MY POINT!!!
It was me who banned you. The reason why I banned you for two days is because 2 days is the standard. Maybe I should have given you a warning first, and for not doing that I apologise...

I probably did jump the gun mainly because I was at work at the time I saw it, and it wasn't a good thing to see at work.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-14-2009
AsteriskRocks's Avatar
AsteriskRocks AsteriskRocks is offline
 
Gender: Male
Location: United States
Blurb: Monster Hunter
Posts: 3,432
Send a message via AIM to AsteriskRocks Send a message via MSN to AsteriskRocks Send a message via Skype™ to AsteriskRocks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusRocks View Post
I was at work at the time, and seeing some dude's hairy arse on the screen made me very conscious of what would be safe for work, and what is not safe for work... I take Mystra's point on this one. I wouldn't want my boss to see that on my screen, it could easily get me reprimanded.



It was me who banned you. The reason why I banned you for two days is because 2 days is the standard. Maybe I should have given you a warning first, and for not doing that I apologise...

I probably did jump the gun mainly because I was at work at the time I saw it, and it wasn't a good thing to see at work.
Aren't mods suppose to be heartless machines that do not feel emotion and terminat-I mean ban users because that is their purpos-job to purg-the human rac-I mean ban rule breaking users. So if it fell under your Modar-I mean radar then it was only the appropriate action against the human-I mean User. [ SPARE ME OH GREAT POWERFUL MOD! DAMN YOU SKYNET! ]

Ignorance/Negligence can't be used as an excuse in real life law enforcement. I believe that would be the case on this site. However because this isn't necessarily portraying real life law enforcement...I guess it's ok.

Last edited by AsteriskRocks; 09-14-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-15-2009
Cocyta's Avatar
Cocyta Cocyta is offline
 
Gender: Female
Location: Benton County, Oregon, USA, Earth
Blurb: I may be lazy, but that only serves to protect humanity from me.
Posts: 8,459
Send a message via AIM to Cocyta Send a message via Yahoo to Cocyta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsteriskRocks View Post
Ignorance/Negligence can't be used as an excuse in real life law enforcement.
It is used as an excuse in law enforcement... in America!

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-15-2009
JesusRocks's Avatar
JesusRocks JesusRocks is offline
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators
 
Gender: Male
Location: Far over the Misty Mountains cold...
Blurb: Married 12/05/12; Baby 1 29/07/15; Baby 2 Due 26/12/17
Muffins Served: 20,388
Default

In English law ignorance of the law is no excuse. All people who come here are assumed to know the law.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-07-2010
Sounnga's Avatar
Sounnga Sounnga is offline
 
Gender: Neither
Posts: 193
Send a message via AIM to Sounnga Send a message via MSN to Sounnga Send a message via Skype™ to Sounnga
Default

I
AM
THE
LAW
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-08-2010
niknnik's Avatar
niknnik niknnik is offline
 
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,939
Default

I REFUTE IT THUS
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-17-2010
yamiangie's Avatar
yamiangie yamiangie is offline
 
Gender: Female
Location: gazing at the moon
Blurb: I got face to personaly mess with me
Posts: 7,266
Send a message via Skype™ to yamiangie
Default

Quote:
14) Underling may, or may not be free to screw the rules.
As unhappy as i am about this at least it's in writting now
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-01-2010
Bamboozle Bamboozle is offline
 
Gender: IT'S A TRAP!
Posts: 8
Default

In all honesty how could someone in good conscience post something that could potentially scar someone. I mean after all this is Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series site, not fanfiction.net/yugioh O.O WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-01-2010
MrsSallyBakura's Avatar
MrsSallyBakura MrsSallyBakura is offline
Deputy Executive Assistant Moderator; Chimera Ant Queen; SallylamiGami; Leasee
 
Gender: Female
Location: Your mind
Blurb: Happily married since 10/19/2013
Posts: 30,540
Default

Quote:
In all honesty how could someone in good conscience post something that could potentially scar someone.
We don't just talk about YGOTAS around here...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 04-01-2010
Kochiha's Avatar
Kochiha Kochiha is offline
 
Gender: Neither
Location: Under a rock. In space.
Blurb: NEPPU! SHIPPU!
Posts: 1,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboozle View Post
In all honesty how could someone in good conscience post something that could potentially scar someone.
I'll lift today's schtick for this post.
Give me one good reason why anybody in "good conscience" would browse the internet in the first place.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 04-01-2010
TitanAura's Avatar
TitanAura TitanAura is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: Detroit
Posts: 5,325
Send a message via AIM to TitanAura Send a message via Skype™ to TitanAura
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSallyBakura View Post
We don't just talk about YGOTAS around here...
Yes, like how gay Kroze is. Can't let the children hear about that can we?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-01-2010
JesusRocks's Avatar
JesusRocks JesusRocks is offline
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators
 
Gender: Male
Location: Far over the Misty Mountains cold...
Blurb: Married 12/05/12; Baby 1 29/07/15; Baby 2 Due 26/12/17
Muffins Served: 20,388
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanAura View Post
Yes, like how gay Kroze is. Can't let the children hear about that can we?
on the contrary, the children need to be warned about Kroze
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-07-2010
LordZorc's Avatar
LordZorc LordZorc is offline
TOOMAH
 
Gender: Both
Location: Trolling from the underworld
Blurb: Every Villain Is Lemons
Posts: 12,462
Default

Okay, I read the rules, but be warned: I'll follow the letter of the law, but perhaps not the spirit.

And Kroze, for those of you who don't know, is pedobear's twin brother!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-07-2010
JesusRocks's Avatar
JesusRocks JesusRocks is offline
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators
 
Gender: Male
Location: Far over the Misty Mountains cold...
Blurb: Married 12/05/12; Baby 1 29/07/15; Baby 2 Due 26/12/17
Muffins Served: 20,388
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face View Post
GENERAL SITE RULES - Last Updated Aug 30, 2009

...

14) Underling may, or may not be free to screw the rules.
WIN
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 04-07-2010
ThePRPD ThePRPD is offline
Banned
 
Gender: Male
Location: Petaluma, CA
Blurb: The MistakenLoner
Posts: 5,663
Send a message via AIM to ThePRPD Send a message via MSN to ThePRPD Send a message via Skype™ to ThePRPD
Default

That's a stupid rule.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-27-2010
gerbill gerbill is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 15
Default

i just want to ask what is trolling?
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 06-27-2010
darkarcher's Avatar
darkarcher darkarcher is offline
BANNEDARCHER!
 
Gender: Unknown
Location: From the United Kingdom I'm looking for him. I'm going to California~
Blurb: Fool!
Posts: 22,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbill View Post
i just want to ask what is trolling?
The definition of "trolling" usually differs from one moderator to the other, but can generally be defined as an attempt to emotionally manipulate someone else on the forum, usually occurring in the form of deliberately making somebody angry.

See here for various definitions as submitted by people of the internet.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06-27-2010
TenaciousQ TenaciousQ is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 4
Default

I choose to not accept your direction for I am of a high economic status.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 06-28-2010
gerbill gerbill is offline
 
Gender: Unknown
Posts: 15
Default

thanks i know i look stupit asking
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06-28-2010
kudos's Avatar
kudos kudos is offline
Draw all the things!
 
Gender: Female
Location: The wind under my wings has carried me to where the sun sails and the moon walks
Blurb: Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy
Posts: 5,549
Send a message via MSN to kudos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenaciousQ View Post
I choose to not accept your direction for I am of a high economic status.
i lol'd... however these rules cannot be screwed. THESE RULES ARE THE VERY FABRIC OF EXISTENCE!

*rocks back and forth in the corner, twitching*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Yu-Gi-Oh is the property of Konami and Kazuki Takahashi. We are only a parody, we are not breaking any laws nor intend to. See our disclaimer and terms of use. You can also contact us. Maybe you even want to read our about us page. Smileys by David Lanham. Hosted by Cthulhu.... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.