This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Movies

Old 07-23-2007

See for yourself.

The fact that we're getting more ReBoot goodness is awesome enough, but just as importantly, the chances of a Beast Wars movie have just shot up dramatically...
Old 07-23-2007

...Happiness rising to unsafe levels.
Now I wonder if this is a continuation, remake, or a spin-off series starring Turbo and his dangerous Texan Accent.
The Reboot fandom is coming back finally, and I imagine there will be a return of horrible Reboot fanfiction. Back in the day Reboot got the worst fanfiction, it was delightful.
Old 07-23-2007

Ah freaking yes.
Old 07-23-2007

You don't seem to realize...according to the article, the fanbase is going to more or less control which script they end up submitting...

At least Mainframe themselves are handling the film instead of passing on the license to another studio.
Old 07-24-2007

man, i remember reboot. That show was cool, and a movie?Awesome
Old 07-24-2007

Blurb: Gyabo!

Yes I heard from Toon Zone as well as the initial talks for the Samurai Jack movie too. My day is simply that much better.
Old 07-24-2007

WTF Rainmaker? Are they F***ing kidding me!
Old 07-24-2007

ReBoot was a very good show but it kills me that they didn't finish it!!! It just Finished with MegaByte saying "Prepare yourselves for the Hunt!" This better be the finishing touch.
Old 07-26-2007

ReBoot!!? Now there's a blast from the past!

This may be the best news I've heard all day!
Old 07-28-2007

Omg Reboot...That brings back old memories of Nickelodeon...and Kablam...and The good ol' Nickelodeon
treehouse that actually LOOKED like a treehouse...

AND a Samurai jack movie? No way...Samurai Jack rocks...Im sad it's gonna be kicked off Cartoon Network
soon...
Old 07-28-2007

Reboot? the movie? how? beacuse the voice actor Tony Jay who voiced MegaByte like died about 2 years ago and stuff
Old 07-28-2007

They can always get a new one or something. It worked for Dr. Robotnik.
Old 07-29-2007

o_o OMG. :D Words... cannot describe... ;_; So happy...
Old 08-02-2007

well...they better not mess it up (it is a 're-imagining' and all...)
Old 08-02-2007

Unfortunately, I've read all the proposed ideas and while not all of them are absolutely terrible, none of them is ReBoot. I didn't bother to vote on that site because I think all of the propositions would be horrible disappointments for people just want more ReBoot. Apparently, the people behind some of them are trying to rework.their ideas with feedback from the fans, but after the first wave of ideas, I'm not getting my hopes up again (trust me, when I first heard about it, I went through the roof).
Old 08-02-2007

Why can't they just have "the Hunt" that Mega/Giga/whateverByte was announcing in season 4?:(

cuz that would be too easy I guess...
Old 08-04-2007

Blurb: My sexual preference is often.

Coincidently, I finished watching the whole series last summer ... Man I felt so empty when they didn't conclude it ... Though i am thrilled, I just hope they don't give it a disappointing ending.
Old 08-06-2007

Good ol' time with Reboot, I loved the show. Oh Bob <3. I'd definately see this movie.
Old 08-10-2007

I was good til the last episode when they had that dumb play and enzo 1 and 2 and silver sufer bob but they should have left enzo just be a grown up and bob should have stayed dead The bad guy should be called Sasser worm remeber when everyone had it
Old 08-12-2007

That wasn't the last episode, you're talking about Season 3, there was another season (made of two movies) after that.
Unfortunately, said season ended on a cliffhanger with everyone's favourite big-bad Megabyte in control of the principle office.

I'm sure it's on YouTube, just split up into a bunch of segments.