This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Television

Old 07-24-2007

lmao, hey I loved Zatch Bell, but its true xD

And since your a fan... or so I assume... what ever happened to the mamodo who was partners with the skateboarder that like fish burgers? The one with wind abilities... they were my favorite combination and I only saw 2 fights before they just dissappeared without their book burning... its a mystery xDDD
Old 07-24-2007

Blurb: Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

Oh, those were filler guys. Nobody really knows. It was thought that, given that some previously-thought-anime-only elements showed up in the manga, that they might have been one of the ten mamodo left for the Kingship fight, but that theory went out the window recently.
Old 07-24-2007

BLEACH Is getting Boring
Old 07-24-2007

Blurb: I came here to laugh at you.

Naruto and Bleach
Old 07-26-2007

mine are *takes loooooooooooong gasp of air* (unless i say otherwise all these animes are subbed) naruto, one piece, bleach, inuyasha (dub), wolf's rain (sadly dub), full-metal alchemist (sadly dub), zatch bell (dub), case closed (dub), elfen lied, please teacher, please twin, pokemon (dubbed sadly), DB-DBZ-DBGT, ranma 1/2, desert punk (dub since i never found it sub),Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho, and thats all i remember now (though i've seen MANY more)!!!
Old 07-26-2007

I gave up Pokemon when it went on forever and ever and ever.......and still is.

GX is in severe danger of being on my naughty list....
Old 07-26-2007

Ouran, sheesh, I couldn't find the goodness anymore
I've stopped watching Naruto and Bleach. Naruto because of the damn fillers, Bleach because the manga is much better.
Old 07-27-2007

Bleach - I didn't watch past the Soul society arc. It's just DBZ, with swords.
Pokemon - the first season was good. Unfortunatly, the dialouge is just too dang stale for my taste, and the voice actors suck. Damn 4Kids....
One Piece - I don't like the look of the characters. It just.... really bugs me.
Old 07-27-2007

sailor moon all teh way
Old 07-27-2007

Quote:
I've stopped watching Naruto and Bleach. Naruto because of the damn fillers
if u dont like the fillers than y do u watch them? just skip them!! its not like ur gonna miss anything......
Old 07-27-2007

Quote:
Pokemon - the first season was good. Unfortunatly, the dialouge is just too dang stale for my taste, and the voice actors suck. Damn 4Kids....
i dont think youve seen pokemon USA's take at it yet. but yeah, pokemon too. since the end of jhoto. it might have been good if they replaced ash with the male main character like they did with the female one, but even then, meh. also, naruto and one piece. both were good for the first 20 or 30 episodes, then it just got boring. the chunin exams took over a year didnt they?
Old 10-09-2007

Bleach coz after the filler it started to go downhill
Naruto Shippuden, coz i takes forever for new episodes to come out
Inuyasha, coz I got tired of it
Death Note was at its highest peak during the first season, but it was still very good at the end
Old 10-09-2007

Pokemon has stood out as being the cosmic anomaly of a show that got worse when 4Kids stopped doing it.
Old 10-10-2007

Innocent Venus - I'd just got into this series watching it on Anime Network UK, and after a refreshing and explosive first episode, by episode 3 I was bored at how the story didn't progress, the characters remained undeveloped and it really just didn't explain the whole point of the series. With only 13 episodes, I just decided to leave it.
Old 10-11-2007

Evangelion - Stock answer they tried to cram to much into the final episodes and left it feeling unfinished. I realise they've tried to correct that with End of Evangelion and Death and Rebirth but that just made things even more annoying.
Rozen Maiden - I loved the first series but I've still not managed to watch more than three episodes of Traumend for some reason.
Revolutionary Girl Utena - Seriously what the hell was going on towards the end of that series? The movie made even less sense.

I don't know why people are complaining about Bleach to be honest, the fillers didn't last that long and even the Bounto filler arc at least told a story so it didn't really feel like filler. Plus it seems to be picking up again, even if a few episodes did seem a bit strung out.
Shows that last too long can get annoying but there are tons of series that don't even manage to cover the entire manga storyline and get left unfinished which is even more annoying in my opinion. Sometimes i wish they'd just stop making every single bleeding manga into an anime and just wait til a title finished it's run and then made to guarantee they're going to do the entire manga storyline in the anime before they're allowed to make the show. Hell I'd even take an American style haitus over the 100 or so Naruto fillers which lets face it the majority people gave up watching and just waited for Shippuden to start.
Old 10-13-2007

Transformers: Headmasters - The dub of this became less fun to watch after the first 30 seconds, but I assume it's original Japanese audio version was entertaining.
Old 11-27-2008

I thought I was the only one that thought Inuyasha was getting boring. I will tell you how almost every episode went. MINOR DIALOGUE FIGHTING DEMONS ROMANCE there you go
Old 11-29-2008

Quote:
Oh, those were filler guys. Nobody really knows. It was thought that, given that some previously-thought-anime-only elements showed up in the manga, that they might have been one of the ten mamodo left for the Kingship fight, but that theory went out the window recently.
I was actually wrong about this. Hyde showed up when Gash summoned the powers of all the demons/mamodo in the demon world fighting Clear Note. None of the other filler demons showed up though.
Old 11-30-2008
Whiskey Icarus

Blurb: Yet another 5 star post

The main reason I even started watching Inuyasha is because of the first ending theme. That theme single-handedly gave the show a sense of being deeper than it actually was. After the first season, all hope I had of that show becoming great faded with the loss of the ending theme.
Old 12-16-2008
Waiting for Tweek to come and play

Blurb: GLF
Cobra4
Send a message via MSN to l3o2828 Send a message via Skype™ to l3o2828

Naruto- Too Boring and Stupid
Pokemon- My God, Can it be more Childlish? /sarcasm
Zatch Bell-Repetitive Message and Too many Crying scenes
Cinderella Boy- For some reason i never watched the last episode.
Old 12-17-2008

If you're watching anime for the message, I'll save you some 500 hours of your life.

Friendship > all

Message of all anime. You can stop watching them all now.
Old 12-18-2008

well it's definately not of ALL anime.

and the title of this thread still bugs me....the plural for anime is still anime dawg
Old 12-28-2008

LOL

Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm with the majority here. InuYasha got less fun as it progressed. I thought it was so cool in the beginning - I would stay up on school nights way back when it was first on just so I could watch the next episode. And then it kept going, and going...

I think it got less fun for me because there were just so many episodes, and I was tired of waking up at five in the morning feeling shitty because I just had to watch InuYasha. So I stopped. I guess I didn't miss much anyway. By the way, how did that series end?

Second is Najica Blitz Tactics. I watched it for the sole purpose of being able to witness countless panty shots and laugh at them. But I guess in the back of my mind I wanted Najica and her robot lady to get together and make love, and close to the end of the series, nothing clearly was happening, so I stopped. I guess that was the real reason for not watching it - lack of lesbian action.
Old 12-29-2008

Naruto- got old once i realized that it's just a little too many filler episodes.

i think that's it acutally o.o
Old 01-05-2009

Location: Canada, stfu I don't say aboot. But I do say eh. Go figure.
Blurb: o/ I swear I never meant to let it die, I just don't care about you anymore o/

Hmmmm, well.... I think probably Pokemon got old when I was about 8.... and Digimon was old after like the first season.... and I kind of went through a short Inuyasha phase.... but nyeh.... kinda hate it now.
Old 01-19-2009

Blurb: I'm having an adequate time.

The toonami edit of Outlaw Star from 2000. I came across the un-edited box set last year however, and finished the show in 3 days.
Old 01-19-2009

Blurb: Remembah me?
Send a message via AIM to Maruna Send a message via MSN to Maruna Send a message via Skype™ to Maruna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanariya674 View Post
LOL
I think it got less fun for me because there were just so many episodes, and I was tired of waking up at five in the morning feeling shitty because I just had to watch InuYasha. So I stopped. I guess I didn't miss much anyway. By the way, how did that series end?
Everyone got sick of watching Inuyasha, so the anime had no official ending. They finished a story arc, and just stopped without any major plot points having been concluded upon. The manga ended exactly as you'd expect: The Jewel is removed the world, Peace and blahdy-blah, Naraku is gone, Sango and Miroku shack up, Kagome goes back home, wastes her time finishing up her education, and then goes and lives the rest of her life in fuedal Japan with... Guess who.

Last edited by Maruna; 01-19-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 01-26-2009

Pokemon. At first it was good up until late 3rd generation, then it turned into garbage.
Old 01-26-2009

Blurb: You would think I'd have learned by now, but no.

When I first watched Gundam SEED it felt amazing, then I watched Wing again and realise it was Gundam WANK! The awesome of 00 is enforcing this and considering this is What animes got less fun to watch for you? I don't have to say anything about SEED Destiny do I?
Old 01-28-2009

Pokemon stopped being fun when I noticed that it stopped being about the pokemon and following the games and more about friendship and annoying lessons like that.

Last edited by Mullon; 01-29-2009 at 10:40 PM.