This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Forum Games

Old 07-13-2013
Definitely Kim Jong Un

Blurb: PSN: animex75b Switch: SW-5941-0272-2331

"Alright then, that'll do nicely." Battler heads into parlor and takes a seat. "I'm sure all of you know about the murders by now. I need to know everything that went on last night."
Old 07-13-2013

Blurb: "Super Duper High School Level Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex75 View Post
"Alright then, that'll do nicely." Battler heads into parlor and takes a seat. "I'm sure all of you know about the murders by now. I need to know everything that went on last night."
Natsuhi speaks up "Last night I left in the middle of the discussion over the letter and the inheritance after you kids went to bed in the guest house. I myself had a headache and went to bed early also. That's when that bitch over there killed everyone and left the dining room in the state Kumasawa found it in."

Eva replies "I can't have committed the crimes, this only makes myself seem suspicious, I wouldn't do that intentionally. We know it was done by someone familiar with the mansion. Before we discovered the bodies, the door was locked, the key to the shed was placed in the correct place within the servant's room when we found it to unlock the shed. Therefore it must have been one of the servants or someone who already lives here... such as you, Natsuhi." She closes the fan held in her hand and points it at her.

Last edited by Bakura136; 07-13-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old 07-13-2013
Definitely Kim Jong Un

"Are you sure that Eva was the last one out of the dining room, Natsuhi? And how can we be certain the key was in the correct place the whole time? Maybe someone took the key and used it to dump the bodies while the rest of us were asleep."
Old 07-13-2013

Natsuhi rebuts "Eva gained everything from this heinous crime!"

Eva pays no heed to Natsuhi's conjecture and replies to Battler "I was not the last one of the dining room actually, Hideyoshi and I left at the same time before everyone concluded their discussion. As for the key, Kanon confirmed for us that the key was in its rightful place."

Nanjo stands up from his seat "I confirmed that the injuries to the face were post mortem and had died long before such a horrible scene had been created."

Eva cuts Nanjo off "Speaking of scene, Kumasawa discovered the dining room in yet another appauling condition, blood was smeared along the floor and table with the chairs toppled over, just like our dear Natsuhi's door which had blood and claw marks across it."
Old 07-13-2013

Send a message via MSN to Fenrir502

"How could Aunty Eva k-kill so many people anyway? My mama hits harder than anyone! If somebody were to try and hurt her she would fight back and make lots of noise! If it happened like you say, all the people in the dining room would have made lots of noise and woken somebody up. What if the killer took everyone by surprise, one at a time
Old 07-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir502 View Post
"How could Aunty Eva k-kill so many people anyway? My mama hits harder than anyone! If somebody were to try and hurt her she would fight back and make lots of noise! If it happened like you say, all the people in the dining room would have made lots of noise and woken somebody up. What if the killer took everyone by surprise, one at a time
"Well now, that's the thing isn't it? We know that someone tried calling for help, only Natsuhi there had no mercy for anyone that's why she never opened her door to whoever was scratching and knocking on it. She is the only person who sleeps in the mansion is she not? Aside from father who has... disappeared as indicated when Natsuhi and I left to speak to him. Now I will admit, I haven't been particularly honest, when we arrived here I placed this in the crack of father's study after I saw Natsuhi leave Father's room." Eva lifted up a folded up receipt and presented it to everyone. "When Natsuhi and I checked up on Father recently, the receipt was still there. So how exactly did father leave his study without the paper falling to the ground? I'll tell you how: Natsuhi killed father and threw him out the window! That way no-one heard her murder all our dear relatives!"
Old 07-13-2013
Definitely Kim Jong Un

"Where is the key to the shed now? I will need it for when I investigate the room personally." Battler takes a sip of some tea.
Old 07-13-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2

Jessica slips out of the Parlour in the middle of everyone's fighting to look for Kanon in the kitchen.
Old 07-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by animex75 View Post
"Where is the key to the shed now? I will need it for when I investigate the room personally." Battler takes a sip of some tea.
Kanon speaks up from the corner he had been silently standing in. "The key is within the servants room, I can get it for you if you wish."

Hideyoshi spoke loudly in his kansai dialect "Hey there young-un, don't you think we should leave the crime scene how it is? Don't wanna mess the place up for the police!"

(Also a quick note, Eva's receipt power can still be used, I simply used it now as a narrative device)

Last edited by Bakura136; 07-13-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 07-13-2013
Definitely Kim Jong Un

"If you don't mind, Kanon." Battler turns to Hideyoshi. "By the time the police reach us, we could all be dead. Would you prefer it that way, Hideyoshi? Besides, I know a thing or two about dealing with crime scenes."
Old 07-13-2013

"So then all we need to do is check the ground below the study! You're so smart! If he was thrown out the window there's no way the killer could clean up that much blood in the dark. If there's nothing there, Kinzo must have left his room in some other way

But Aunty Eva, why did you put the receipt there in the first place? If you were worried about Kinzo you could have just knocked to make sure he was alright. Why did you really need to know whether he'd left the study or not?
Old 07-13-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2

Jessica intercepts Kanon while he gets the keys to the shed. "Kanon, you were one of the people who found the bodies right? I need to know exactly what you saw this morning."
Old 07-13-2013

Eva opened her fan back with a quick motion, "Well it's simple, to prove Natsuhi really was lying to me when she said she was checking up on father."

Kanon speaks with Jessica "When I was instructed to I grabbed the key from the servants' room, unlocked the door after seeing the paintings on it and saw everyone alongside Nanjo and Hideyoshi. Eva and Natsuhi waited outside when everyone else including you arrived."

Hideyoshi and Kanon move with Battler to the servants' room, all the keys are in order and the garden shed key is in its rightful place. Kanon takes the key and moves with Battler to the shed and unlock it. "You may enter, master Battler." Kanon allows Battler his freedom to investigate.
Old 07-13-2013
Definitely Kim Jong Un

"Thank you, Kanon. If you don't mind, I would like if you two stuck close. There's no telling what could happen if I'm here alone and the culprit shows up." Battler heads inside the shed and examines the corpses' faces to see if he can verify Nanjo's claim.
Old 07-13-2013

My question to Kanon still stands :I
Old 07-13-2013

Sorry Ninjas, I've edited the answer in there.

Battler takes note of the corpses the only sign that shows the corpses are the respective deceased people are the clothes worn by them. Rudolf, Battler's father, Kyrie his step-mother, Krauss his uncle, Gohda the newly recruited servant, Rosa his auntie and in the corner lay a bundle of torn clothes stained with blood and gore in a similar fashion to the others, this is likely to be Shannon.
Old 07-13-2013
Closet Trekkie

Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

Entering the room, passing around a tray. "Coffee? tea? Cakes..."
Old 07-13-2013

(Plot twist: The coffee, tea and cakes are filled with small bombs)
Old 07-13-2013
Closet Trekkie

[ Oh for the love of shit monkeys. ]
Tosses the tray out the window, realizing the refreshments are bombs. "Everybody down!"
Old 07-13-2013

Hideyoshi returns to the parlour.
Eva and Hideyoshi begin to leave for one of the guest rooms in the mansion and not the guest house. "Have the tea delivered to one of the rooms will you? I need to lie down, I think I'm coming down with a fever."

Natsuhi turns to Kanon, Genji and Kumasawa "We need you to gather up some canned food from the kitchen, apologies for the suspicion but we can't risk getting poisoned."
Old 07-13-2013
Definitely Kim Jong Un

"Geez, whoever did this is really fucked up...." Battler examines the corpses closely to see if he can determine the cause of death, paying special attention to Shannon's corpse.
Old 07-13-2013
Closet Trekkie

"Um... Sorry, but I just threw the tea out the window. It appeared that someone tampered with it. I'll go prepare more, Excuse me, Hideyoshi." [ I think the butler did it, in cases like these, it's always the butler. ] Heads to the kitchen to prepare fresh tea and cakes.

[ I'll leave you all to decide whether I'm trolling or not. ]
Old 07-13-2013

There is no visible form of attack other than the faces with the exception of Shannon's body which appears to have been crushed by several tools burying her body away from the other bodies, these are post-mortem.

As for the tea, let me turn that into something relevant. The tea was discovered in the dining room by Kumasawa.

And that is the last necessary clue of this turn's game board phase.
Time for.... META PHAAAASE~!

Now I will allow for speculation on the clues given. Use the text given to you to try and piece together a theory.
Old 07-13-2013
Definitely Kim Jong Un

(i think he was joking about all that :V)
Old 07-13-2013

Yeah I know but it's relevant now.

Now without further ado, let me try and consolidate an important fact for y'all.

There are no more than 18 people on the island.
Old 07-13-2013

If Eva is catching a fever, she must have been out during the storm last night.
Old 07-13-2013

That means... the killer is in this very room!
Old 07-13-2013

Oh and I might as well state this in red: There are no teacups in the dining room that the pot of tea was found.
Old 07-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasplaycardgames2 View Post
If Eva is catching a fever, she must have been out during the storm last night.
The only time Eva Ushiromiya was outside during the storm was when she moved back out to the guesthouse

Last edited by Bakura136; 07-18-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-13-2013
Definitely Kim Jong Un

The bodies were found in a locked room, with the doors and windows locked (and the windows locked from the inside). There are no visible forms of attack on the corpses, aside from Shannon's post-mortem wounds, and Kanon claims that the key was in its right place all night, so maybe our killer picked the lock into the shed, dumped the bodies off, and then locked it back before leaving.