This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2008

Not sure if this is the right section, but whatever.

I wanted to re-do LK's first episode of YGOTAS (THE VOICES, NOT THE SCRIPT, this is the original script by LK i just copied it.), not that i think anything is wrong with it, but i just wanted to take a crack at it. and since my creativity is non existent, i have to use LK's technique of "plagerism" :P.

Anyway in order to voice my own copy i had to write down the script line by line... very painful process. So i thought i'd give it to you guys incase someone else wanted to do the same.

Yami: Yugioh is filmed before a live studio audience.

Yugi: Hey Joey, earth to Joey, hey are you in there? It's your move.

Joey: sorry yuge, doin this brooklyn accent makes it difficult to concentrate on card games.

Tristan: I know what ya mean, my voice is pretty crazy too. I'm thinking about changing it.

Yugi: by the way my grandpa got me this super rare card.

Tristan: Groovy!

Joey: ey, badabing.

Kaiba: Rare card. That sounds vague enough to be the Blue eyes white dragon, and since i'm a child billionare in charge of a huge gaming company, i obviously have nothing better to do then to go check it out.

Yugi: Hey gramps, can we please see your super rare awesome chocolatey fudge coated mega super card?

Grandpa: I don't see why not. Here it is the blue eyes white dragon.

Joey: that's the least threaning name for a monster i've ever heard, what kinda mook could want a card like that?

Kaiba: i'm here for your blue eyes old man and i won't take no for an answer, now give it to me.

Grandpa: No!

Kaiba: Curses, foiled again, i'm going to go hire some thugs to kidnap you now. I'm a billionare so, no one will even think about pressing charges.

Grandpa: That kaiba kid needs to get laid.

Tristan: Big time!

Yugi: Hello, game shop.

Kaiba: I kidnapped ur grandpa yugi, and then i dueled him into submission, so could you get over here and call an ambulence for him? I have far to much money to be expected to do it myself.

Yugi: wait, who is this?

Yugi: Grandpa! Are you O.K.?

Grandpa: for some reason playing a card game has caused me to become severely injured.

Kaiba: That's right, and now, watch this!

Yugi: Grandpa's special rare awesome super card!

Joey: what the heck did ya do that for?

Kaiba: So that it could never be used against me.

Yugi: in that case why don't you just tear up every card in the whole world?

Kaiba: Shut up and duel me.

Yugi: Don't worry gramps, i'll win this duel with your deck.

Grandpa: W-wait a minute, i've been injured so you're going to steal my deck and go play cards with your arch rival?

Yugi: pretty much.

Grandpa: No wonder your parents are never around!

Tea: Gather 'round everyone and i'll mark us with a special sign.

Joey: Uh.. Tea, hey not for nothin', but aint this permanent marker?

Tea: Ohh... whoops.

Joey: Why were you even carrying that thing around in the first place?

Tea: I'm a kleptomaniac, i stole it from school.

Tristan: Hey! My wallets missing!

Tea: Kaiba took it!

Yami: It's time to duel!

Kaiba: Wait, did your testicles just drop in the last 5 seconds or something-what the heck happened to your voice?

Yami: Holy Ra, real monsters!

Kaiba: Actually, they're just super advanced holograms created for the soul purpose of enriching the experience of a childrens card game.

Yami: O.K., seriously you've got to be F**king kidding me, who wastes all their money on something like that?

Kaiba: The guy who'se going to beat your pastey pharaoh butt with three blue eyes white dragon, that's who!

Yami: Wait a minute, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?

Kaiba: Yeah.. so?

Yami: That's against the rules isn't it?

Kaiba: Screw the rules i have money!

Kaiba: Now draw your last pathetic card Yugi so i can finish you-

Yami: My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards Kaiba.. Except maybe for Kuriboh.

Yami: But it also has this! The unstopable Exoidia!

Kaiba: Ahh Exodia! It's not possible, no body's ever been able to summon him!

Yami: Really? Is that because it's so rare?

Kaiba: No, it's because this game makes no sence, no body could figure out how to do it.

Yami: No body except me! Exodia, obliterate!

Mokuba: Big brother, is it time for my cameo yet?

Kaiba: How.. how could you summon exodia?

Yami: Kaiba, if you really wish to know... then talk to the hand!

Kaiba: ahhhhhhhhhh!!

Grandpa: I wet myself.

Generic pegasus henchman: Mr. Pegasus sir, it seems the raining duel monsters champion has been defeated by someone named Yugi. A-also, it's time for your sponge bath.

Pegasus: Mmmm...

*Obscure Fat Albert reference*
Old 07-27-2008
Stephen

Blurb: Oh, no, no, no. I'm a rocket man!
Marshmallow

I'll give a [s]cookie[/s] companion cube to anyone who reads thru the whole thing. No offence.
Old 07-27-2008

It's the same script as episode one... you can just watch the episode :P
Old 07-27-2008

There are transcripts of all the YGO:TAS episodes and specials on the yugio wikia http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Categor...ed_Transcripts
Old 07-28-2008

wow.
you just wasted your time xD
Old 07-28-2008

Blurb: No. 8014

Who cares, HJe can steal fame and glory for doing it.
Old 07-28-2008
Banned

I took one second looking at this, and you spelled "reigning" wrong. You spelled it like the storm.

I don't trust you.

Also worthless, lock'd.
Closed Thread