View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011

Blurb: If you're reading, I'm already in your house.
Send a message via AIM to AperioContra

Just a simple list:

"I can remember everything. That's my curse, young man. It's the greatest curse that's ever been inflicted on the human race: memory." - Citizen Kane. - For how profound it really is.

"A boy's best friend is his Mother." - Psycho. - For how creepy this line is.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” - Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas. - This is in my will for my tombstone.

"I'll be your hucklebear." - Tombstone. - Because I never thought that Val Kilmer could look badass.

"Chainthaw?" - Mulitiplicity. - this is permanently my reaction when somebody says they're going to get me something nice.

"This is no time for a handjob!" - Idiocracy - Because there's always time for a handjob.

"I'm just pondering the words of Socrates, who said: "I drank what?"." - Real Genius - Ah, well placed philosophy joke I see.

"Where you from? What? I ain't never heard of no country called "What" before! Do they speak English in What? English motherfucker, do you speak it?" - Pulp Fiction - because I had to have a Sam Jackson rant on here somewhere.

"...Data, I'm going to have order you to deactivate your emotion chip." "Done, Sir." "Data, Some Days I envy you." - Star Trek: Nemesis - Because I totally agree.

"... I was born a poor black child." - The Jerk. - You just have to watch it to get it.

"Oh, look at that: Breach Hull; All Die, even had it underlined!" - MST3K: The Movie - I don't know, but I'm experiencing a sensation altogether new to me, and frankly I love it!

And my favorite quote is actually from a TV Show.

"Making a joke is the only way I can open my mouth without screaming." - M*A*S*H*.