View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012

Blurb: I have a manly scar all the way down the side of my face.
Send a message via MSN to Florence The Thief

I'd say there's a few.

Pokemon: I was never much into playing the game, but I liked collecting the cards, and watching the anime. I liked it up until season 5. Once they started the Advance Generation and above I didn't care for it much anymore. I still watched the movies though, because I liked them. I stopped collecting the new cards, watching the anime, and playing the new video games after that point though.

Digimon: I liked Digimon up until Frontier. I liked the original a lot and I thought the armor stuff was cool and all that from season 2. I even thought the card swiping and bio-merging from Tamers was cool. But when the Tamers were ACTUALLY turning into the Digimon in Frontier is where they lost me. Although, I guess Data Squad wasn't too bad. Still not my favorite though.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The original Yu-Gi-Oh! was awesome. Even the dub had its moments. I've seen every episode at least twice and even Capsule Monsters. Which wasn't too bad. I still play the card game (only old school though) and collect the cards. And play some of the older games depending. The original Yu-Gi-Oh! (and the Bonds Beyond Time movie) at this point is where my interest ends, however. I really didn't like GX back in the day, but now seeing 5Ds and Zexal, GX looks amazing in comparison.

Dragon Ball: I never got into the original DB that much. It's probably pretty good, I just haven't had the ambition to sit down and watch it from start to finish. Dragon Ball Z, however, I love to death. I find that show to be amazing. Even despite its issues. I think Dragon Ball GT wasn't as good as DBZ, but it still kicked ass. Without it we wouldn't have SSJ4. The only real issue I have with DBGT is that we had an adult Goten and Trunks, but we never got to see what an adult Gotensks would have looked like. And I think that would have been cool. Finally, DBZ Kai. I'm not a huge fan of Kai. I'm more of an original DBZ fan, however, Kai does have some good points over DBZ (consistent voice acting being a big one), but I didn't like the fact the Kai didn't have a Buu saga. Although, I hear that they'll be making one. So I guess that'll take that complaint of my list. But I'll wait until I see it before I'm totally okay with it.

Well, that's all that I can think of for now.

Last edited by Florence The Thief; 12-13-2012 at 11:54 AM.