View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009
AssterGray Mod

Blurb: i pray one day i'd live to see you break a smile~
Send a message via MSN to AsterGray

"Well, lets see, I'm trapped in a mall, overrun with zombies. Cliche much? And not to mention how I'm crawling though an air vent. Meh, oh well.... First things first: survival." Aster thinks while crawling to exit the air vents. He lands in the public bathroom and decides to take a route free of zombies to the mall's pawn shop. This takes about 25 minutes. After breaking in he steals a backpack, 5 tins of food and 5 bottles of water (takes about 5 mins in total). After having a 5 minute break, he notices a brick, for some reason steals it, and walks to the mall's local pawn shop and breaks in. This takes 10 minutes. He then obtains a pen knife, a roll of duct tape, a portable charger for a laptop, a cluedo game and a can of green spray paint. Aster then decided to rest in the pawn shop for now.

summery
moved to general store, obtained a backpack, 5 tins of food, and a brick and 5 bottles of water, moved to a pawn shop, obtained a pen knife, a roll of duct tape, a cluedo game and a can of green spray paint, and holes up in the pawn shop for the moment

(sorry if that's too much...)