Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/index.php)
-   READ HERE FIRST (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Meet Your Staff: MarioMaster3000 (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showthread.php?t=4623)

Face 04-02-2009 10:25 PM

Meet Your Staff: MarioMaster3000
 
Because we TOTALLY didn't forget to make one for him a month ago when he was made a sub-mod.

Also, who's idea was it to start putting these Meet Your Staff pages in the Rules and Announcements area?

MarioMaster3000 04-02-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Because we TOTALLY didn't forget to make one for him a month ago when he was made a sub-mod.
Yeah...LOL XD

EdBat 04-02-2009 10:29 PM

Why not make a new subforum for "meet your staff?" :thatface:

KawaitaSakebi 04-02-2009 10:30 PM

YAY! XD

MarioMaster3000 04-02-2009 10:30 PM

That's what we should do, EdBat! ^_^

Face 04-02-2009 10:31 PM

I'm surprised that araharu didn't misunderstand the purpose of 'Meet your staff' and start posting pictures of his dick in his thread.

KawaitaSakebi 04-02-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebornZombie2 (Post 560682)
Yell yay xd?

Exactly! You pass!

XxEnslavedNekoxX 04-02-2009 10:32 PM

Horray Masty :D

MarioMaster3000 04-02-2009 10:32 PM

Okay, folks. What do you want to know about me?
I need questions or something...

KawaitaSakebi 04-02-2009 10:34 PM

Ohright. Um...do you...er...have any particular fondness for the color blue? :-D

MarioMaster3000 04-02-2009 10:35 PM

Yes! ^_^ I really like blue with orange!

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies 04-02-2009 10:36 PM

good luck Masty.
it's easy to get forgotten.
*Hugs*

MarioMaster3000 04-02-2009 10:38 PM

Yeah...*hugs Gcar back*

KawaitaSakebi 04-02-2009 10:41 PM

:-D Group hug! *glomps* X3

JesusRocks 04-03-2009 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Face (Post 560660)
Because we TOTALLY didn't forget to make one for him a month ago when he was made a sub-mod.

Also, who's idea was it to start putting these Meet Your Staff pages in the Rules and Announcements area?

It was Dix's idea from ages ago.

MarioMaster3000 04-03-2009 05:17 PM

This place (like some of the other Meet Your Staff threads) needs more love...<3

Fat1Fared 04-03-2009 05:19 PM

Wait Masty is a MOD??????

Why wasn't I told??????

Oh wait I was <DOH>

Ok masty, here is a 100% serious question, are you a man or a cat?

MarioMaster3000 04-03-2009 05:24 PM

Sometimes, I'm a man. Sometimes, I'm a cat.
Overall, I'm a catman! (The Kemonomimi kind, not the furry kind.)

Edited: This is my 12,345th post...

Fat1Fared 04-03-2009 05:31 PM

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...azzykoneko.jpg

by the gods, that is what I want to look like: (I like the one with a brush)

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...ouhou7nimi.jpg

Not really, this is what I want to look like, you think it suites me?

MarioMaster3000 04-03-2009 05:35 PM

No, I don't think so...

Fat1Fared 04-03-2009 05:38 PM

Bugger!!!!!!

Where did I go wrong?????

MarioMaster3000 04-03-2009 05:44 PM

Not sure...

KawaitaSakebi 04-04-2009 12:28 AM

*is most amused*

Checkmate 04-04-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioMaster3000 (Post 560701)
Yes! ^_^ I really like blue with orange!

Naruto??? :squintyface:

MarioMaster3000 04-04-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Checkmate (Post 561861)
Naruto??? :squintyface:

Wrong! I liked orange and blue together even before Naruto. It's mainly because they look nice together, like red and green or purple and yellow. Plus, for the record, I'm not really a big fan of Naruto...:8V:

Checkmate 04-04-2009 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioMaster3000 (Post 561869)
Wrong! I liked orange and blue together even before Naruto. It's mainly because they look nice together, like red and green or purple and yello. Plus, for the record, I'm not really a big fan of Naruto...:8V:

is this you? :thatface: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3099/...c8be11.jpg?v=0

MarioMaster3000 04-04-2009 12:40 AM

LOL Nope!

XxEnslavedNekoxX 04-04-2009 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioMaster3000 (Post 561466)
Sometimes, I'm a man. Sometimes, I'm a cat.
Overall, I'm a catman! (The Kemonomimi kind, not the furry kind.)

Edited: This is my 12,345th post...

You say that like there is a problem with anthros (Furries). Then again I have noticed alot of people seem to hate them. Still, I thought a furry was someone who dressed up in an animal costume while an Anthro was the name for the actual mostly animal/slightly human pictures. Alteast that's what I've always done to tell them apart.

JesusRocks 04-04-2009 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioMaster3000 (Post 561466)
Overall, I'm a catman!

Ah... but are you the Goddamn Catman? :V

maisetofan 04-04-2009 03:38 AM

Question for the mods, why am i not permitted to have a signature? its just a bit of scribble under my avatar? i know Tpishek and Gcar have them and i dont think they are mods so why wont it let me have one?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.